Designation/Position- AIAS-COFUND Fellowships
Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies, Denmark invites application for AIAS-COFUND Fellowships position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The fellowship scheme has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement no 754513 and by Aarhus University Research Foundation (AUFF).
Research/Job Area- Two types of AIAS-COFUND II Fellowships
- AIAS-COFUND Junior Fellowships for postdoctoral researchers with a career experience of 2-10 years. Duration from 12-36 months.
- AIAS-COFUND Senior Fellowships for researchers with a career experience of 10+ years. Duration from 6-18 months.
Location- Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies, Denmark
Eligibility/Qualification– The target group of the programme is talented researchers at all career stages with a PhD and a minimum of two years of fulltime postdoctoral research experience at the time of the application deadline. Applicants must comply with a mobility demand:
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activities (work etc.) for more than 12 months in Denmark in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline. Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
Job/Position Description- A fellowship at AIAS offers researchers a unique opportunity to pursue their own research project in an inspiring international and multidisciplinary environment. The AIAS-COFUND II Programme is for both junior and senior researchers who are seeking to enhance their genuine understanding of the methodologies and approaches of other scientific disciplines at the highest level, thus making cross-disciplinary inspiration and initiatives possible.
The Programme also provides career development opportunities, especially for young talented researchers, by offering both academic mentorship and career development in transferable skills and also the opportunity to organize large-scale multidisciplinary and international conferences.
A fellowship includes funding for travel, reasonable research expenses and a competitive salary.
How to Apply- Applications must be submitted online on Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 12.00 (noon) CETas the latest via the AU application system.
For Contact-For more information about the process, guidelines or the application system, please contact Programme Manager Helle Villekold at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +45 87 15 35 58.
Last Date for Apply– 23 January 2019 at 12.00 (noon) CET
- Opening of call: Monday, 12 November 2018.
- Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 12.00 (noon) CET.
- Evaluation period: February-May 2019.
- Applicants will receive answers: June 2019.
- Fellowship periods will commence: 1 October 2019 or 1 February 2020.