Designation/Position- Assistant Professor Grade-II Position
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune invites application for Assistant Professor Grade-II Position for eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune, an institute of national importance, established by an Act of Parliament, under Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India under Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode invites applications from meritorious and well-qualified candidates for the faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor Grade-II (on contract in pay level-10) in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Data Science. Assistant Professor Grade-II Position
Research/Job Area- Statistics, Operations Research, Partial Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, and Functional Analysis, Cryptography, Data Science Numerical Analysis, Fuzzy Mathematics, Combinatorics or their relevant areas
Location-Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune
- The essential minimum academic qualification for the posts of Assistant Professor must be Ph.D. in respective discipline and shall have First Class (at least 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 or equivalent or 60% aggregate) in preceding degree.
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Applied Mathematics / Data Science / Industrial Mathematics & Scientific Computing or its relevant area along with Ph.D in Mathematics / Statistics or its relevant area.
- Statistics, Operations Research, Partial Differential Equations, Linear Algebra and Functional Analysis, Cryptography, Data Science Numerical Analysis, Fuzzy Mathematics, Combinatorics or their relevant areas
- Designation– Assistant Professor Grade-II (on Contract) Rs. 57,700-98,200 (minimum pay of Rs. 70,900/-)Pay level-10 (as per 7th CPC along with allowances admissible)
- Essential Qualification– Ph.D.
- Relevant Experience– None
- Other Essential requirements– None
- Additional Desirable Requirements- One Publication in SCI Journal
- Max. Age- 40 Years
How to Apply-
i. The detailed advertisement and application form can be downloaded from the institute website www.iiitp.ac.in
ii. The eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the hardcopy of filled application form along with all self-attested certificates copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, checklist, etc. in a spiral-bound file along with the application fee, by speed / registered post to the following address:
The Assistant Registrar,
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune,
Survey No. 25 & 27, Near Bopdev Ghat, Kondhwa Annexe,
A/P: Pisoli (Yevlewadi), Tah: Haweli, Dist: Pune-411048, Maharashtra
iii. The envelope containing should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Assistant Professor Grade-II Level 10 in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Data Science.
iv. The soft copy of the filled application form along with all supporting documents (Single pdf file) should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
v. IIIT Pune will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Last Date for Apply– 04 February 2021
1 Advertisement Published on 07/Jan/2021
2 Last date of Fee Submission 04/Feb/2021
3 Last date for Receiving Soft Copy 04/Feb/2021
4 Last date for Receiving Hard Copy 10/Feb/2021