Assistant Professor Position – 2019 in NIT Silchar, Assam India
Designation/Position- Assistant Professor Position – 2019
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, India invites application for
Assistant Professor Position – 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. NIT Silchar invites application for Assistant Professor Position – 2019.
S.No Department Specialization -Tentative Posts
1. Civil Engineering All Specializations -9
2. Mechanical Engineering All Specializations -9
3. Electrical Engineering All Specializations -9
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering All Specializations -4
5. Computer Science & Engineering All Specializations -4
6. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering All Specializations -4
7. Management Studies All Specializations -2
Total Posts 41
NOTE: Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD applicable as per GoI norms
Location- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, Assam
For detailed eligibility criteria and required credit point of aforesaid posts please refer to Schedule E of NIT Statute (see page No. 13 to 16)
Job/Position Description- National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience, with commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards institutional development, for positions of Assistant Professor(Grade – II) [i.e. Level 10] (i.e. PB – 3 with AGP of INR 6,000.00)
How to Apply-
1. Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates &INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061).
2. The prescribed format of the application form and the data sheet can be downloaded from NIT Silchar website (www.nits.ac.in).
3. The soft copy of the applicationshould include the following:
i. the application form in pdf format
ii. the data sheet in MS Excel in xls / xlsx format
iii. the pdf version of the data sheet mentioned in 3. (ii) above
iv. soft copy of the transaction slip for the fees deposited
The soft copy of the application should be sent to the following email id: email@example.com on or before 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
4. The hard copy of the application should include the following
i. the duly filled in application form
ii. all relevant documents (self-attested)
iii. the hard copy of the data sheet
iv. copy of transaction slip for the fees deposited
The hard copy of the application should be sent to “Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam”.
Last Date for Apply– On or before 15 days from the date (28 January 2019) of publication of this advertisement in Employment News