Faculty Positions — 2019 in NIT Karnataka, Surathkal
Designation/Position- Faculty Positions — 2019 in NIT
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India invites application for Faculty Positions — 2019 in NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- NITK Surathkal is ranked among the Top Engineering Institutes in India. Online applications are invited from the qualified Indian Nationals for the post of “Assistant Professor” in various disciplines. Faculty Positions — 2019 in NIT Karnataka, Surathkal
Location-National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
- Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- — Information Technology
- Mathematical & Computational Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- School of Management
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Applicants belonging to General and OBC category Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for each applications submitted.
Applicants belonging to SC/ST category Rs.500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only) for each applications submitted.
Application fee can be paid online from the bank of the candidate by mentioning
following detail in their RTGS/NEFT request:
Beneficiary Name : NITK, Surathkal
Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA Branch Name : NITK, Campus
IFSC Code : SBINO002273
Account No. : 37772503911
Mode of A/C : Current A/C
How to Apply-
- The application form has to be submitted in two modes (online and printed). 1. To submit the form online, the recruitment link posted on the NITK homepage (www.nitk.ac.in) may please be checked. All relevant documents have to be uploaded in the recruitment portal along with the application form. A PDF copy of the application form will be generated.
- The generated PDF copy has to be downloaded and printout to be sent to NITK by Speed/Registered Post. All the necessary certificates (including the ones uploaded in the recruitment portal) have to be enclosed along with the application form. Candidates applying for more than one Department are required to submit separate application forms (both online and printed). The same login can be used to apply for multiple departments.
- Applicants are to register with a valid e-mail ID in the recruitment portal. Call letters to eligible candidates will be issued through e-mail only. List of eligible candidates called for Interview will be uploaded in the Institute website.
- The documents collected are to support the candidature as per the credit calculation system outlined in the Gazette notification (reproduced in Annexure – | of this document).
Candidate photograph, candidate signature.
Academic certificates starting from SSC/SSLC (or equivalent) up to present qualification.
Marks / Grade cards at all levels starting from SSLC
Copy of the Category Certificate, Person-with-Disabilities certificate (if applicable). Experience certificates, salary slips (if applicable).
Publications list as per SCOPUS (www.scopus.com). Proof of publishing Text/Reference Books, and book chapters.
Proofs of R & D projects and consultancies completed/ongoing.
Proofs of PhD thesis (lone or joint), M.Tech theses, and B.Tech projects guided Proofs of patents granted / filed.
Details of administrative responsibilities handled.
Details of Workshops/ FDP/ Short term courses/ Continuing education programmes/ National/ International Conferences/ GIAN courses organized/ conducted.
Details of significant outreach activities.
Proofs of Fellowships/Awards/Prizes earned.
Last Date for Apply– 08-03-2019
The PDF printout of the online application along with all relevant documents are to be sent in sealed envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of “Assistant Professor” in the Department of =… 5°… at NITK, Surathkal’ to the address given below through Speed Post / Registered Post so as to reach NITK on or before 13-03-2019 by Wednesday 05.30 p.m.
Online application should be submitted on or before 08-03-2019 by Friday 05:30 pm.
Candidate name and words “Faculty Recruitment” to be mentioned UTR to be mentioned in the application form & copy to be enclosed to the application.