Faculty Positions in NIT, National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD)
Designation/Position- Faculty Positions in NIT
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) , India invites walk-in interview for Faculty Positions in NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance.
NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science & Engineering
Location- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD)
First Class B. Tech. and M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and related area and Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering and related area.
First Division in all Degrees/Certificates/Diploma is mandatory.
PhD Submitted candidates can also participate in the walk-in interview.
Job/Position Description- The eligible personnel/professional from academic institutions, R&D labs and Industry are invited for interview of faculty position(s) for the post of Assistant Professor purely on contract/temporary basis as a stop gap arrangement with remuneration of ₹70000/- per month.
Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs on the scheduled date and time.
1. Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
2. The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
3. Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
4. No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
5. Candidates reporting after reporting time will not be considered for interview.
6. Selected Candidate need to join immediately after result declaration.
How to Apply- Walk-in-Interview for Faculty Positions in NIT is purely on Contract/Temporary Basis/Visiting Assistant Professor
1. Interview procedure will consist of presentation (10 minutes duration with maximum 10 slides of PPT) followed by interaction with the duly constituted selection committee.
2. The 10 minutes presentation will consist of candidate’s academic background, research experience, and few slides of any topic of his/her desire to prove his/her teaching capability.
3. Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
Last Date for Apply– 1 February 2019 at 11:30 AM Onwards