Faculty Recruitment 2021 in NIT Hamirpur, H.P., India (Temporary Positions)
Designation/Position- Faculty Recruitment 2021 in NIT
NIT Hamirpur, H.P., India invites application for Faculty Recruitment 2021 in NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- National institute of Technology Hamirpur is one among 31 NlTs established by GOl, an institution of National importance declared by the Act of Parliament and a premier technical institution of the country, offering several Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Management, Humanities, Social Science and Architecture, and also provides excellent ambiance for academic research and co-curricular activities. Faculty Recruitment 2021 in NIT
|Sr.||Name of Department||Tentative Post||Specialization|
|1.||Department of Computer Science & Engineering||05||–|
|2.||Department of Architecture||02||–|
|3.||Department of Chemistry||01||Specialization in Inorganic/ Ph sical Chemist|
|4.||Department of Material Science and Engineerin||03||–|
|5.||Department of Mathematics Scientific & Computing||02||–|
|6.||Department of Civil Engineering||02||01 for Structural Engineering 01 for Geotechnical En ineerin|
|7.||Department of Electronics and Communication En ineerin||01||Specialization in VLSI and Embedded Systems|
|8.||Department of Mechanical Engineering||01||Design|
|9.||Department of Electrical Engineering||03||–|
|10.||Department of Humanities & Social Science||01||Communication Skill|
Location- NIT Hamirpur, H.P., India
i. For all Departments (except Department of Architecture):
Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s)
(Derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statutes for entry level post).
ii. For Department of Architecture.
Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s).
Note: If suitable Ph.D. Candidates are not available for the Department of Architecture then candidates having M, Arch./ M Plan degree with first-class both at PG & UG (B. Arch 1B. Plan) and one-year professional experience (derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statutes for the entry-level post) may also be considered.
- National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur invites on-line applications from, the eligible candidates for the engagement as Temporary Faculty (purely on a contract basis with consolidated salary) in various Departments in the Institute.
- The Institute invites online applications for filling up Faculty positions purely on a contract basis with Consolidated Salary for routine teaching services in different Departments of N I T Hamirpur. Temporary Faculty will be engaged for six months or till the end of the semester whichever is earlier
The selected candidates will be paid Consolidated Salary as under:
M.Arch./M. Plan. Degree Holders: Rs. 60,000/- per month(all-inclusive)
Ph.D. Degree Holders– Rs. 70,000/- per month(all inclusive)
How to Apply-
Advertisement No. Admn.01/R&C-02/2021
Interested and eligible applicants are requested to fill the on-line application form
- Download the blank application form (PDF or doc) from the Institute Website.
- Fill up the application form, paste a recent photograph, and sign it. After that scan this application form and entire testimonial/certificates etc. as a single PDF and upload it on google form link https://forms.gle/7b7LHFX8QCB0dwws9
- For each application, the candidate has to submit/upload a separate application form on the google link.
Last Date for Apply– 18 January 2021
Last date for submission of online application • 18-01-2021 (upto 05.00 PM)
Date of on-line Interview • Will be displayed on Institute website separately