Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, affiliated with the University of Delhi and accredited with Grade ‘A++’ by NAAC, is conducting walk-in interviews to appoint Guest Faculty members in various departments. Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the selection process as per the schedule provided below.
Designation: Guest Faculty
Research Area: Biomedical Science
Location: Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi
- Eligibility criteria for Guest Faculty positions will be as per UGC Regulations 2018 and as adopted by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates must be empaneled with the Ad-hoc panel of the respective Departments of the University of Delhi. Only candidates whose names are empaneled in the Ad-hoc panel will be considered for the interview.
- Applicants should not hold any other teaching assignment simultaneously.
- Retired teachers (superannuated) up to the age of 70 years may also be considered for engagement as Guest Faculty.
- Guest Faculty members will be responsible for teaching and related academic activities in their respective departments.
- The appointment is on a temporary basis to fill vacant positions.
- Specific duties and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview as per the following schedule:
- Reporting Date and Time: 3rd October 2023, 11:30 AM
- Candidates should come prepared with all necessary documents, including their empanelment details.
- The college reserves the right to increase, decrease, or not fill the vacancy based on circumstances.
- No remuneration will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date for Apply: 03 October 2023 (walk-in interview)