HEU Scholarship Program 2019 in Harbin Engineering University, China
Designation/Position- HEU Scholarship Program 2019
Harbin Engineering University, China invites application for HEU Scholarship Program 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Harbin Engineering University sets up the scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of education and to attract distinguished international students to study at HEU. HEU Scholarship Program 2019
Research/Job Area- Available research area in University
Location- Harbin Engineering University, China
The international students, who have applied or enrolled for bachelor, Master and PhD education at HEU, have the eligibility to apply HEU Scholarship.
1. Distinguished students who applied for studying at HEU and HEU scholarship;
2. The exchanged or joint training distinguished students who are studying at HEU (more than 1 year, including 1 year) and applied for HEU Scholarship.
1. Students who are applying for Harbin Engineering University must be Non-Chinese citizen or from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Macao with good health;
2. Friendly to China and respect Chinese social morality and customs;
3. Obeyed the law of People’s Republic of China and the rules & regulations of HEU with good characteristics;
4. Students who are diligent and studious with excellent academic results.
1. The average score for applying for the scholarship:
Full Scholarship: above 85 (including 85); First Prize Scholarship: above 80 (including 80); Second Prize Scholarship: above 75 (including 75).
2. The students who award remarkable achievements of university level or above in the arts, sports and cultural activities are preferred; the students who award provincial or higher level prizes in professional competitions are preferred.
3. The students who have outstanding performance in major public events, social activities are preferred.
4. The students who publish papers in the relevant international publications are preferred.
How to Apply-
(1) HEU Online Application: http://issp.hrbeu.edu.cn, please fill in the application carefully, submit application materials, and print application form;
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents of being university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
(3) Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies also need to provide relevant notarized transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
(4) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English with signature (no less than 1500words).
(5) Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors of your home institutions.
(6) Passport photocopy.
(7) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
(8) Application fee: 400yuan RMB (Non-refundable)
The materials mentioned above should be submitted to the International Students Section of HEU before May 31, 2019 by applicants, and not returned.
Ms. YIN Hua（Rebekka）
International Office, Harbin Engineering University
Room 714, No. 1 Building, NO.145-1, Nantong Street, Nangang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, 150001, China
Tel: 0086 451 82568218, 82568266
International Student Website：http://studyHEU.hrbeu.edu.cn
HEU Online Application: http://issp.hrbeu.edu.cn
Last Date for Apply– 31 May 2019