Faculty Positions in Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) – Nagpur
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) – Nagpur, India invites application for faculty positions from eligible candidates
Designation/Position- Faculty Positions
About- IIIT, Nagpur is offering UG and PG programmes i.e B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and Ph.D programs.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record, with commitment to quality teaching and potential for conducting high end research in the prescribed format for the following faculty positions.
Location- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Nagpur
- Higher starting pay may be offered to deserving candidates on recommendation of the selection committee.
- Procedure for selection
1) Scrutiny of application by the duly constituted scrutiny committee .After scrutiny the list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
2) The Shortlisted eligible candidates will have to appear for
a) Departmental Interaction and PP- Presentation -10 Min
b) Demo Class on UG subjects topic ( No PhD Topic) -25-30 min
How to Apply-
- The candidates are advised to download the same from our website www.iiitn.ac.in . The duly completed application form along with the enclosures ( Self attested photocopies of all documents ) to be sent by speed/registered post to The I/c Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur. BSNL RTTC, Near TV Tower, Beside Balaji Temple, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006,Ph No :091-0712-2985010
- The list of short listed candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
- Persons serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the competent authority at the time of interview. They can, however, send advance copy of application form within specified time. Without NOC Candidate will not allowed for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/ Departmental Interaction /Demo class/interview.
- Original documents and ID proof will have to be produced at the time of interview; else
interview will not be conducted.
The Application Fee should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of Director, IIIT Nagpur payable at Nagpur. Please write Applicant’s Name / Post applied for on the back side of Demand Draft.
How to send the application :
- Application in the prescribed format (hard copy) completed in all respects along with self attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates should be submitted to
- “The I/c Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur .BSNL RTTC, Near TV Tower, Beside Balaji Temple, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006 Ph No:091-0712-2985010” on or before 07 January, 2019 (5.00 pm).
- The envelope containing the application be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………..……. DEPARTMENT………………………..………”.
Last Date for Apply– 07 January 2019