Designation/Position- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022
EU’s research and innovation program Horizon Europe invites applications for MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 from eligible and interested candidates.
About- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a Ph.D. who wish to acquire new skills through advanced training and international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility. MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships will be open to excellent researchers of any nationality.
The scheme also encourages researchers to work on research and innovation projects in the non-academic sector and is open to researchers wishing to reintegrate in Europe, to those who are displaced by conflict, as well as to researchers with high potential who are seeking to restart their careers in research.
The MSCA-PF will continue to support Postdoctoral research in all domains of research and innovation (bottom-up principle). The novelty in MSCA in Horizon Europe (compared to MSCAHorizon 2020) is that Euratom research areas are included in the range of supported topics within the 8 existing scientific panels.
The 8 scientific panels are:
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Social Sciences and Humanities (SOC)
- Economic Sciences (ECO)
- Information Science and Engineering (ENG)
- Environment and Geosciences (ENV)
- Life Sciences (LIF)
- Mathematics (MAT)
- Physics (PHY)
Applicants must indicate at the submission stage in which of eight different scientific areas their proposal fits best.
 Indian Host Institutes are, however, not eligible to host a global fellow for Euratom research.
Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany: Postdocs & Experienced Researchers
Writing A Scientific Motivation Letter: How to write a research motivation letter for PhD, Postdoc, or any position.
The scheme also encourages researchers to work on research and innovation projects in the non-academic sector and is open to researchers wishing to reintegrate into Europe, those who are displaced by conflict, as well as to researchers with high potential who are seeking to restart their careers in research.
Postdoctoral Fellowships either can take place in Europe (i.e., in an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated Country) or in a Third Country not associated with Horizon Europe:
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to researchers of any nationality who wish to engage in R&I projects by either coming to Europe from any country or moving within Europe. The standard duration of these fellowships must be between 12 and 24 months.
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to European nationals or long-term residents who wish to engage in R&I projects with organizations outside the EU Member States and Horizon Europe Associated Countries. These fellowships require an outgoing phase of a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 24 months in a non-associated Third Country and a mandatory 12-month return phase to a host organization based in an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated Country.
Specific eligibility conditions apply to MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships in the research areas covered by the Euratom Research and Training Programme 2021-2025.
Indicative budget – €257 million
How to Apply-
To receive MSCA funding, you can either
- apply as an organization: you can submit a proposal to an open funding call on behalf of your organization or a consortium.
- apply for postdoctoral funding and positions
- develop and submit a proposal to an open Postdoctoral Fellowships call jointly with your host organization
- apply to postdoctoral vacancies funded by MSCA projects.
Last Date for Apply– 14 September 2022
- 12 May 2022: Launch of the call for proposals
- 14 September 2022: Deadline for submitting proposals
- February 2023 (second half): Notification of call results to applicants (to be confirmed)
- April 2023: Grant agreement signature for successful projects (to be confirmed)
- April 2023: First EU-funded projects start (to be confirmed)
You can get our Regular updates on Telegram also
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
See Also: Motivation Letter for PhD, Postdoc, and Other Research Positions
Whitesmoke Grammar Checker Online – Improve Your Research Writing Skill – Alternative to Grammarly
How to write a literature review: Tips, Format, and Significance
Research Proposal How to Write: Detail Guide and Template