Designation/Position- Faculty Positions
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT- Delhi) invited eligible candidates for walk-in interview of faculty position(s) in Computer Science & Engineering and Applied Sciences Department.
About- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT- Delhi
NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge.
Location- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT- Delhi)
- For Computer Science & Engineering Department:
M.Tech. (B.Tech. Mandatory). However, preference will be given to awarded /submitted/pursuing Ph.D. candidates. First Division in all Degrees/Certificates/Diploma is mandatory.
· For Applied Sciences Department (English-Linguistics):
Awarded/submitted/pursuing Ph.D. candidates. First Division in all Degrees/Certificates/Diploma is mandatory.
Job/Position Description- The eligible and experienced personnel/professional from academic institutions, R&D labs and industry are invited for interview of faculty position(s) in following two categories:
1. The candidates having Ph.D. in the relevant field with consolidate salary that is Rs. 54200/- per month will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on contract/temporary basis as a stop gap arrangement.
2. Candidates having M. Tech. degree in the relevant field with consolidate salary that is Rs. 49650/- per month will be considered for Visiting Assistant Professor purely on temporary basis as a stop gap arrangement.
How to Apply- Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size colour photographs on the scheduled date and time.
1. Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
2. The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in
whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this
regard shall be final.
3. Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
· One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked
· Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
· One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
4. No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
5. Candidates reporting after reporting time will not be considered for interview.
6. Selected Candidate need to join immediately after result declaration.
- Interview procedure will consist of presentation (10 minutes duration with maximum 10
slides of PPT) followed by interaction with the duly constituted selection committee.
2. The 10 minutes presentation will consist of candidate’s academic background, research experience, and few slides of any topic of his/her desire to prove his/her teaching capability.
3. Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
Walk-in Interview Date- 2 August 2018