Designation/Position- Faculty Positions
National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim) invites application for Temporary faculty positions for the Monsoon Semester 2018 on purely contractual basis in Departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and English.
About- Institute is operating from a temporary campus at Ravangla, situated at an altitude of 2100 meter. The terrain is hilly and the weather remains cold and wet throughout the year. Moreover, there is very limited infrastructure within the present campus. Accommodation may not be provided to selected candidates. NIT Sikkim
Location- National Institute of Technology Sikkim
Research/Job Area- Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and English
- For all Engineering Departments: First Class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] M.E. / M.Tech. Degree in Engineering disciplines. Preference will be given to PhD candidates.
II. For English: Minimum 55% in all preceding degrees. Preference will be given to PhD candidates.
Institute reserves the right to fix additional or higher criteria for short listing.
Job/Position Description- National Institute of Technology Sikkim is looking for dedicated and qualified persons for Temporary faculty positions for the Monsoon Semester 2018 on purely contractual basis.
Interview will be conducted for filling up of Temporary Faculty positions on purely contractual basis at the level of Assistant Professor in the Departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and English.
How to Apply-
- Interested & eligible candidates are required to submit the application in the prescribed proforma, duly filled and signed, along with scanned copies of relevant self attested certificates in a single ZIP file.
- Last date of submission of Filled-in Application through E-mail to [email protected] is 4th August, 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email/mobile only. No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
- The shortlisted applicants are required to bring two copies of the application in the prescribed format along with photo copies of the relevant documents, in support of their qualification, experience, etc. at the time of the interview.
- Successful candidates would be required to join the Institute immediately thereafter.
Last Date for Apply– 4 August, 2018