Designation/Position- Faculty Positions
National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT Warangal), Telangana , India invites applications for Ad-hoc Faculty positions in various departments.
About- The Institute currently has thirteen academic departments and a few advanced research centres in various disciplines of engineering, pure sciences and management, with nearly 100 laboratories organized in a unique pattern of functioning, Central Library with state of the art facilities, Auditorium, Student Activity Centre, Mega Computer Centre, Indoor Games Complex, big stadium, Seminar Halls with required infrastructure, Dispensary with state of art of facilities, etc. Faculty of repute, brilliant student community, excellent technical and supporting staff and an effective administration have all contributed to the pre-eminent status of NIT Warangal.
The Institute offers eight undergraduate programmes (B.Tech.,) in engineering, Twenty nine post graduate programmes (M.Tech., M.Sc., MCA and MBA) in engineering, sciences and management and research programmes in engineering, sciences, humanities, physical education and management.The institute is well-known for its Research and Development, Industrial consultancy, Continuing education and Training programmes for teachers and industrial personnel.
Location- National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT Warangal), Telangana , India
Research/Job Area- Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology
- i) Engineering Departments: Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Biotechnology.
Essential qualifications: Ph. D / M. Tech. First class both at UG and PG levels.
GATE qualified Candidates will be preferred.
ii) Science and Humanities Departments: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Essential qualifications: Ph. D / First class at UG and PG levels.
NET qualified Candidates will be preferred
- Pay package: 60, 000/- PM for Ph.D. holders and Rs.50, 000/- for M.Tech. Degree holders.
- Period of Contract: Initially the appointment would be for one semester only, which is likely
to be extended for one more semester on the basis of satisfactory performance/Requirement of Position.
- Names of the short listed candidates will be displayed on the Institute website on 16th July 2018 along with the details of schedule of interviews.
- No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates.
- The short listed candidates are required to attend an interview at NIT Warangal (likely to be during 18th to 24th July 2018).
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply- Applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) with scanned copies of
certificates, should reach by E-mail to the concerned Head of the Department NIT,
Warangal on or before 12 July 2018. The e-mail addresses of the HODs of various
Departments are given below: