Designation/Position- Post Doctoral Fellow (Temporary)
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, invites applications for Revised Walk-in Interview- Doctoral Fellow (Temporary) Posts from eligible and interested candidates
About- In 1962, the University started functioning with 34 affiliated colleges and about 14000 students with 5 Post-graduate Departments on the campus. Today the number of affiliated colleges has gone upto 280, and students strength upto 3,00,000 with 34 Postgraduate Departments on campus. The University imparts education in 10 major faculties of Arts, Social Science, Science, Commerce, Education, Fine Arts, Law, Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, Engineering and Technology.
Research/Job Area- Various
|P.D.F. Code No.||Subject/ Department/School||No. of Fellow||Open|
|02/23-1||Commerce & Management||01||01|
|02/23-10||School of Nano Science & Biotechnology||01||01|
More Opportunities: Scientist Jobs in India -Various Latest Labs and Government Scientist Jobs
Location- Shivaji University, Kolhapur
- The candidate must have a doctorate degree of Shivaji University, Kolhapur with published research work in Scopus indexed journals/UGC Care listed journals.
- Only Ph.D. awarded candidates will be eligible for the award of Shivaji University, Kolhapur Post Doctoral Fellowship under Diamond Jubilee scheme, and he/she is not recipient of any financial assistance from any other agency.
Applications are invited in prescribed format available online on Shivaji University website www.unishivaji.ac.in (URL www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments) for the following temporary posts of Post Doctoral Fellow to be filled under Diamond Jubilee Post Doctoral Fellowship of this University on purely temporary basis
Name of Post- Post Doctoral Fellow (Temporary)
Amount of Fellowship- Rs.30,000/-p.m. Consolidated
Duration– The tenure of Shivaji University, Kolhapur-Post Doctoral Fellowship is up to one year with no provision for further extension
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates may apply online on or before 30/01/2023.
- Applied Candidate must bring three (03) sets (HARD COPY) of application form online filled and ONE SET with attested necessary documents on the date of Interview.
- Those who fails to comply with above instructions shall be considered Not Eligible for the further selection process.
- Interview Schedule will be declared on the University website separately.
The applicant should submit attested copies of their certificates along with one copy of application form along with undertaking that he she is not recipient of any financial assistance from any other agency.
The applicants should attend the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates on the scheduled date and time of interview in University office (Main building).
- All updates, corrigendum (if any), and instructions regarding this recruitment drive will be updated from time to time on the Shivaji University website only; hence, applicants are advised to visit the University website for further updates, if any. In case of any query regarding recruitment, please contact [email protected]