Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Fellowship at IIT Patna
IIT Patna invites application for Postdoctoral Fellowship at IIT Patna from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Patna (abbreviated IIT Patna or IITP) is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. Postdoctoral Fellowship at IIT Patna
Research/Job Area- Relevant to National Mission on Speech, Video and Text Analytics (NM-SVTA)
More Opportunities: Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF), IISER Berhampur, Odisha, India
Location- Patna, Bihar
- Applicant with PhD degree with excellent ideas and working experience relevant to National Mission on Speech, Video and
Text Analytics (NM-SVTA).
- Students who have already availed IIT Patna-SVTA doctoral fellowship with excellent progress will be given preference.
- The applicant must also have a mentor from IIT (Patna) and the project plan should have been prepared in consultation with the mentor.
- The project plan must be within the broad theme of NM-SVTA.
- If selected, the applicant can not avail any other fellowship concurrently.
IIT Patna invites application for VISHLESAN-CHANAKYA Post Doctoral Fellowship
Duration– 1 year but may be extended up to maximum 2 years based on the performance evaluation.
Age Limit- Maximum 35 years (to be relaxed as per Government of India guidelines)
Fellowship- Rs 80,000/- per months*
*subjected to change as per DST guidelines and approval of TIH governing body
Performance Indicator- High quality publications, IP, Technology Transfer
Selection Procedure- The applicants will be asked to give a 30 minutes presentation about the proposal and work done in front of the committee constituted by the competent authority. The committee will recommend the selection based on prior research experience and future research plans. Annual/six monthly progress will be evaluated by a committee, and give recommendation about the continuation
How to Apply-
The application should be submitted in the format as provided or before April 30, 2021 in softcopy to email@example.com followed by hard copy to R&D, IIT Patna, Bihta, Bihar, India. Please mention the subject line: : VISHLESAN IHUB FOUNDATION