Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Finland, University of Helsinki
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Position 2019 in Finland
University of Helsinki, Finland invites application for Postdoctoral Position 2019 in Finland from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Helsinki, founded in 1640, is one of the world’s leading universities for multidisciplinary research. The university has an international academic community of 40,000 students and staff members. The University of Helsinki offers comprehensive services to its employees, including occupational health care and health insurance, sports facilities, and opportunities for professional development. The International Staff Services office assists employees from abroad with their transition to work and life in Finland. Postdoctoral Position 2019 in Finland
Research/Job Area- Physiology, cell biology, genetics or a related field
Location- University of Helsinki, Finland
- A recent PhD degree (or close to completion) in physiology, cell biology, genetics or a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and ability to work as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- The position is initially available for 3 years but can be extended if necessary.
- The salary of the successful candidate is based on the Finnish university salary (YPJ) system on previous qualifications, experience and performance in the position.
- The starting salary will be between 3100 – 3400 euros/month, depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- A six-month trial period will be applied.
The position is available from 1st September 2019.
How to Apply- Applicants are requested to submit their application, as one single pdf file, which includes the following documents:
– CV including contact details for at least 2 referees
– motivation letter.
Please submit your application using the University of Helsinki Recruitment System via the link Apply for the position. Applicants who are employees of the University of Helsinki are requested to leave their application via the SAP HR portal.
Last Date for Apply– 31 July 2019
Deadline for application is 31 July 2019, but review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.