Postdoctoral Position 2019 in Taiwan, Taiwan Semiconductor Company
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Position 2019 in Taiwan
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited invites application for Postdoctoral Position 2019 in Taiwan from eligible and interested candidates
About- TSMC is the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, providing the industry’s leading process technology and foundry’s largest portfolio of process-proven libraries, IPs, design tools and reference flows. Annual capacity of the manufacturing facilities managed by TSMC and its subsidiaries exceeded 12 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2018. These facilities include three 12-inch wafer GIGAFAB® fabs, four 8-inch wafer fabs, and one 6-inch wafer fab – all in Taiwan – as well as one 12-inch wafer fab at a wholly owned subsidiary, TSMC Nanjing Company Limited, and two 8-inch wafer fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries, WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC is the first foundry to provide 7-nanometer production capabilities. Its corporate headquarters are in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Postdoctoral Position 2019 in Taiwan
Research/Job Area- 2D Materials and Carbon Nanotubes
Location- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
(1) Doctorate in science or engineering discipline required.
(2) Strong track record of publication.
(3) Strong oral and written communication skills.
(1) Diameter or band gap selective growth, purification and placement of semiconducting carbon nanotubes for high-performance electronics.
(2) Growth of high mobility 2D semiconductors, and precise control of defect/surface/electronic structures for computation or memory applications.
(3) Research on fundamentals and devices of new materials with ferroelectricity, topological property, spin transport or magnetic property for exploratory logic/memory applications.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– Open Position