Research Associate Position 2020 (Research Associate /JRF) -IIT Jodhpur
Designation/Position- Research Associate Position 2020
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India invites application for Research Associate Position 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur was established in 2008, to foster technology education and research in India. The Institute is committed to technological thought and action to benefit the economic development of India. Scholarship in teaching and learning; Scholarship in research and creative accomplishments; and relevance to Industry are three driving forces for us at IIT Jodhpur.
Research/Job Area- Bioscience or in the related or applied field
Location- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
- For RA Post: PhD in Bioscience or in related or applied field with experience in Animal cell culture, molecular biology techniques in-vivo studies and expertize in handling mice models.
- For JRF post: Applicants with first class or equivalent grade in M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics are eligible to apply for this post. Applicants having NET* qualification (UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR/ICAR) or a valid GATE* score are encouraged to apply.
Upper Age limit: 30 Years for RA / 27 years for JRF (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
Project funding agency .: SERB
Name of the position: Research Associate /JRF
Number of positions: 01 (RA) / 01 (JRF)
Duration: 02 years
Name of the Project: “Multimodal Approach for Repairing Brain Damage: Small Molecule Mediated Neurogenesis from Stem Cells and Transplantation Of Regenerated Neuron Through Novel Scaffolds”
How to Apply-
Interested applicants are asked to send their applications CV by means of e-mail to the Principal Investigator; Dr. Surajit Ghosh, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention “Application for Research Assosiate” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted applicants will certainly be intimated by e-mail and also the interview will certainly be conducted shortly.
- Dr. Surajit Ghosh, Ph.D., FRSC, FAScT
- Professor, Department of Bioscience & Bioengineering
- Dean, Research and Development
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
- NH 65, Surpura Bypass Road, Karwar, Rajasthan 342037
- Phone: +91-291-280-1212 (Office)
- Adjunct Faculty-National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata
- Associate Editor, RSC Advances
- Editorial Board Member-Frontiers in Chemistry (Chemical Biology)
- Global Council Member-International Chemical Biology Society
- Joint Secretary- Chemical Biology Society of India
- Email: email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 30 November 2020
The last date for receiving the completed application by email is November 30 (Monday), 2020. Please refer to the web site: https://sgiicb.wixsite.com/sghomepage for updates if any.