Designation/Position- Research Scientist (R&D) Position
IIT Madras, India invites applications for Research Scientist (R&D) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited for the temporary post of Research Scientist (R&D) for MPCVD, India Centre for Lab Grown Diamond (InCent-LGD), IIT Madras.
Research/Job Area- Physics
Teaching Jobs in India: Various Faculty Positions in top Indian Institutes
Location- IIT Madras, India
Doctorate in Plasma Physics or M.Tech./M.Sc./MS with 5 years of relevant discipline experience
Experience: Ph.D. with 2 years of relevant experience or M.Tech./M.Sc./MS with 5 years of relevant experience
- Should hold the complete responsibility of making unique chamber design in Microwave Plasma CVD (MPCVD) for the large area single crystal growth.
- Design and development of plasma generation based on the new chamber design.
- High-quality diamond growth needs to be obtained by optimizing the plasma modelling and chamber design.
- COMSOL/ANSYS for Multiphysics Plasma Modelling, MATLAB, 3D Modelling tools for microwave-based CVD vacuum chamber design, development and testing.
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Research Scientist (R&D) for MPCVD, India Centre for Lab Grown Diamond (InCent-LGD), IIT Madras.
Co-ordinator: Prof. Ramachandra Rao MS, Department of Physics, IIT Madras.
Duration: Initially for one year, later extendable based on performance.
Number of Vacancies: 01
|Research Scientist (R&D)||Consolidated pay Rs. 1,75,000/- per month (Minimum) |
Actual salary will be commensurate with qualifications, experience and expertise
- Implementation of computational modeling techniques for high-temperature plasma physics, electromagnetics, and complete CAE workflow for computational simulations in general.
- Application of expertise in the physics of high-temperature plasmas.
- Work collaboratively with experienced computational physics research and development engineers to advance the state-of-the-art in plasma modeling to make an impact on the technology.
- Contribute to the development roadmap of the plasma module based on an understanding of the technological landscape of the field and the anticipated future technologies and market trends.
How to Apply-
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 39/2023 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
Last Date for Apply– 27 March 2023
You can get our Regular updates on Telegram also
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
See Also: Motivation Letter for PhD, Postdoc, and Other Research Positions
Whitesmoke Grammar Checker Online – Improve Your Research Writing Skill – Alternative to Grammarly
How to write a literature review: Tips, Format, and Significance
Research Proposal How to Write: Detail Guide and Template