Designation/Position- Scientific Manager
GVK BIO, Hyderabad invites application for scientific officer position from candidates having Master’s degree in science (pharmacy or biological sciences).
About- GVK BIO, a leading Contract Research & Development Organization – CRDO that services the global Biopharma industry; is headquartered in Hyderabad, India with operations in four sites including California, USA. Established in 2001, GVK BIO has over 16 years of rich experience across the Research and Development value chain with a focus on speed and quality. Our team of over 2000 highly qualified scientists, backed by well-defined and scalable processes, modern facilities and a strong customer-centric partnering approach, focus on bringing our customers’ products to market. We partner with reputed global academic institutions and research laboratories to find efficient, cost-effective and innovative solutions to their Research and Development challenges. Scientific
Location- GVK BIO, Hyderabad
Research/Job Area- Cell culture; In vitro absorption studies
- Master’s degree in science (pharmacy or biological sciences). 3 – 5 years of experience in handling cell cultures.
- Demonstrated Knowledge in cell culture and hands on experience in conducting drug absorption studies using in vitro cell culture models.
- Experience in GLP/GMP quality systems is not essential but an added advantage.
- Be responsible for the cell culture lab.
- Write and revise SOPs for procedures related to cell culture.
- Provide training to the colleagues at regular intervals on SOP’s;
- Protocol/report writing, Conduct, interpret and report the in vitro absorption studies data.
- Standing audit trials to defend the absorption studies.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– Till position filled.