Designation/Position- Scientists Position
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh, India invites application for Scientist position from eligible and interested candidates
About- CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh, a premier Institute under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines with emphasis on measurement science and instrumentation technologies. The
organisation is devoted to R&D activities in the areas of Agri Instrumentation, Biomedical Instrumentation, Optical Devices & Systems, Geoscientific Instrumentation, Precision Mechanical Systems, Analytical Techniques and R&D Support Facilities, Computational Instrumentation, etc. CSIR-CSIO is in the process of recruitment of Scientists/ Senior
Scientists to undertake the design & development of scientific and industrial instruments covering above mentioned areas and manage projects, intellectual outputs, technology transfers and information systems.
Research/Job Area- The emoluments and age limits for various posts as per norms are summarized hereunder:
Location- CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh
Eligibility/Qualification– M.E./M.Tech. or PhD in relevant area
Job/Position Description- Applications are invited from enthusiastic Indian Nationals having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements along with the requisite experience and a high degree of motivation to take up research as a career in
the field of measurement sciences and instrumentation technologies to fill up the vacancies of following posts of Scientist/Senior Scientist at Chandigarh as well as its Centre at Chennai.
How to Apply-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through website.
- The non-refundable fee for online application is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General/OBC candidates.
- The fee is to be deposited online through State Bank Collect only. The transaction number
generated after successful payment of fee is required to be mentioned in the online application.
- The candidates are advised to download the E-receipt and preserve it. Steps for online fee payment are givenin online application form instructions on CSIR-CSIO website.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
Last Date for Apply– 21 December 2018 upto 5.00 PM