Designation/Position- ECU Higher Degree Scholarship
Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia invites application for ECU Higher Degree Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Research Training Program (RTP) is a pool of funding provided by the Australian Government to support the research training of domestic students and overseas students1 undertaking higher degree research courses. This program includes RTP fee offsets, RTP stipends and RTP allowances, as described in ECUs Research Training Program Scholarship Policy
Study level- PhD or Integrated PhD research course
Location- Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia
To be eligible applicants must have met the minimum requirement below:
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by PhD or Integrated PhD research course*
- Be able to commence your studies on-campus by 1 October 2021.
*If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
Refer to the HDR Scholarship Conditions.
You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if any of the below apply:
- You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
- You have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
- If you have commenced in the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 after Semester 1, 2021
- If you are in receipt of a stipend scholarship income that is greater than 75% of the base stipend rate.
The scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of outstanding research promise undertaking a higher degree by research at ECU. The scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and research performance. The scholarship includes tuition fee sponsorship and a stipend of $28,600 per annum paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer. Other benefits include a relocation allowance (where applicable) and Overseas Student Health Cover (where applicable). The duration of the scholarship is up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
- In order to apply for this scholarship you must have a PhD or Integrated PhD course offer.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply-
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates
Last Date for Apply– 25 June 2021
NOMIS Fellowship Program for Postdoctoral Researchers at IST Austria
Chief Project Officer Position at IITKgp, Monthly Pay- Upto ₹ 80000/Month
Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany: Postdocs & Experienced Researchers