Designation/Position- Faculty Recruitment (Regular) at SMVDU
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, J&K India invites applications for Faculty Recruitment (Regular) at SMVDU from eligible and interested candidates.
About- The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, commonly referred to as SMVD University or SMVDU, is a university on a 470-acre campus located near Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated near the shrine of the Mata Vaishno Devi, after which it is named. Faculty Recruitment (Regular) at SMVDU
|School||Position||No. of Positions||Category*|
|Associate Professor||3||SC-1 ST-1 UR-1|
|Assistant Professor||5||UR(EWS)- 1 UR – 2 Social Caste- 1 BA-1|
|Assistant Professor||7||PSP-1 SC-1 UR-3 UR(EWS)-1 Social Caste-1|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Professor||3||UR-3|
|Assistant Professor||2||ST- 1 UR- 1|
|Assistant Professor||3||UR(EWS)-1 SC-1 UR-1|
|Languages and Literature (English)||Professor||1||UR-1|
|Assistant Professor||3||UR-1 BA-1 PSP-1|
|Associate Professor||3||SC-1 UR-2|
|Assistant Professor||2||UR(EWS)-1 UR-1|
|Assistant Professor||5||ALC/IB-1 UR-2 UR(EWS)-1 SC-1|
|Architecture and Landscape Design||Professor||2||UR-2|
|Associate Professor||3||UR-2 SC-1|
|Assistant Professor||4||UR-1 ALC/IB-1 SC-1 UR(EWS)-1|
|Associate Professor||3||ST-1 UR-2|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Professor||3||UR-3|
|Philosophy and Culture||Professor||1||UR-1|
Location- Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Salary as per 7th CPC Norms.
- Semi-Furnished Faculty Quarters.
- Children Education Allowance as per Central Govt. Norms.
- AICTE:For faculty positions in Business; Computer Science & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Civil Engineering; and Energy Management. [as per AICTE 2019 Regulations]
- CoA:For faculty positions in Architecture & Landscape Design. [as per CoA 2020 Regulations]
- UGC:For faculty positions in Biotechnology; Physics; Mathematics; Languages & Literature [English]; Economics; and Philosophy. [as per UGC 2018 Regulations]
|S. No.||Position||Pay Level (AGP)|
|2||Associate Professor||Level 13A|
|3||Assistant Professor||Level 10|
Application fee is Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only). However, fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC and ST category.
Only shortlisted candidates, who have been called for interview, will be reimbursed subject to a maximum of “to and fro” 2nd AC [for the post of Professor / Associate Professor] or 3rd AC [for the post of Assistant Professor] train fare, as the case maybe, by the shortest route from their place of work/residence (city), whichever is nearer.
How to Apply-
All the applicants should send a print out of the completed online application form (Hard Copy) accompanied with selfattested copies of proof of Date of birth, qualification / experience certificates issued by the Competent Authority, one self-addressed envelope, requisite fee (if applicable) and other applicable documents defined at S. no. 7 to the office of The Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal, Katra–182320 (J&K) by Registered / Speed Post only and not through courier service. The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with; Name of the Post Applied For:
Name of the School:
Advertisement No._________________& date:
- All types of corrigendum/ addendum/ amendments/ notice/ updation, etc. related to this Employment Notification shall be uploaded on University website www.smvdu.ac.in only. In case of any query, kindly contact on email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– 05 October 2023
|Opening of online applications on University website www.smvdu.ac.in||15/09/2023|
|Last date for submission of complete online application through the portal||05/10/2023|
|Last date for receipt of printout of downloaded application along with enclosures at SMVDU||16/10/2023|