Designation/Position- Foreign Project Faculty Position
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST) invites application for Foreign Project Faculty Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Taiwan University of Science and Technology was founded on August1, 1974, as the National Taiwan Institute of Technology (NTIT). It was the first higher education institution of its kind within our nation’s technical and vocational education system. By extending this system to the highest level, this new school was intended to meet the need created by our rapid economic and industrial development for highly trained bachelor’s degree-level engineers and managers. In 1979 and 1982, NTIT added master’s and doctoral programs, respectively.
Research/Job Area- Thin-Film Metallic Glass
Location- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, NTUST
(1) A Ph. D. degree
(2) Conduct research and teaching responsibility in Metallic Glass.
(3) At least one year (after obtaining Ph. D. degree) working experience in related fields.
(4) Ability to teach core courses at undergraduate and graduate levels in English.
Job/Position Description- The position starts from February 01, 2019.
Applied Research Center for Thin-Film Metallic Glass, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
Application deadline: November 30, 2018. After receiving your application materials, they will inform you by e-mail.
Mailing Recipient: Director Jinn P. Chu.(Please indicate “Foreign Project faculty application” on the envelope).
Address：Applied Research Center for Thin-Film Metallic Glass, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, No. 43, Sec 4, Keelung Road, Taipei 10607, Taiwan
How to Apply-
(1) Applicants should fill in the application form. The application form is available through e-mail request. (File sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2) Applicant’s C. V. with a copy of Ph.D. degree certificate (For those holding the foreign degree(s), the applicant should obtain the official verification for his/her degree certificate from the relevant ROC (Taiwan) embassy or the foreign authority by ROC (Taiwan) Ministry of Foreign Affairs, such as Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office (TECRO), Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO), and Taipei Representative Office.
(3) Publication List (including one representative publication). The applicant’s contribution in each publication should be specified.
(4) Two recommendation letters.
(5) Future plan in research and teaching.
(6) Other documents that might facilitate the application.
Director Jinn P. Chu. Tel: +886-2-27303292, E-mail::email@example.com
聯絡人：Director Jinn P. Chu.
Last Date for Apply– 30 November 2018