Applications are invited for the appointment of Guest Faculty in the Computer Science department at Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi.
Designation: Guest Faculty
Research Area: Zoology
|S.No.||Department||Number of post(s)|
Location: Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi
Candidates should be enrolled with Ad-hoc panel of the respective Department of the University of Delhi. Candidates whose name is not enrolled in the ad-hoc panel list will not be considered for the interview. Additionally, candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Guest Faculty as per the UGC Regulations, 2018.
- Conducting lectures and tutorials for undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Preparing and delivering lectures, seminars, and tutorials
- Participating in departmental meetings and other college events
- Guiding and supervising students in their research work
- Developing and implementing teaching plans and materials
- Grading assignments, papers, and exams
- Providing feedback to students on their academic performance
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the application form from the college website www.kme.du.ac.in and send the application along with self-attested copies of requisite documents to the Principal, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 by registered/Speed Post or can be submitted personally in the College Office on or before 21.04.2023 up to 5:00 p.m. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Guest Faculty (Name of the Department)”.
Last Date for Apply: 21 April 2023