Designation/Position- Mathematical School PhD Program
Freie Universität Berlin invites application for Mathematical School PhD Program from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Berlin Mathematical School is the graduate school of the Cluster of Excellence MATH+ (http://www.mathplus.de) and a joint endeavor of the mathematics departments at the universities in Berlin: Freie Universität (FU), Humboldt-Universität (HU) and Technische Universität (TU). Mathematical School PhD Program
Research/Job Area- mathematics
- For applicants with a Bachelor, Phase I offers a basic graduate phase of 3-4 semesters completed by a qualifying exam.
- Phase II is the research phase and open to candidates with a Master‘s degree.
- It lasts 4-6 semesters in which candidates conduct specialized research and attend at least one advanced course per semester.
We offer an excellent doctoral program taught in English in a broad and active research environment together with mentoring programs, language courses, soft-skills seminars, funding for summer schools and conferences, a buddy program and funding for students with children. Committed to equality and diversity.
All you need to know about applying to the BMS is available online.
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply online. Link given below.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– 1 December 2020
- For Phase I with scholarship: 1 December 2020
- For Phase I without scholarship: 1 April 2021
- Phase II (Master’s degree finished by 31 March 2021): 1 December 2020
- Phase II (Master’s degree finished by 30 September 2021): 1 April 2021