PhD or Postdoc Position – Lymphatics: The Institut de Cardiologie de Montréal, Research Centre is seeking candidates for a PhD or Postdoctoral position in the field of Lymphatics & Cardiovascular Medicine. The position is affiliated with the laboratory of Dr. Catherine Martel, Canada Research Chair in Lymphatics & Cardiovascular Medicine, located at the Montreal Heart Institute. The lab focuses on studying the interplay between lymphatic function, extracellular vesicles, and cardiovascular diseases using in vivo (mice and human) and in vitro models.
Designation: PhD or Postdoctoral Researcher
Research Area: Immunology, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, or a related field
Location: Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, Canada
- PhD (or Master’s) degree in immunology, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, or a related field.
- Experience with animal models (mice) handling, flow cytometry (analysis and sorting), cell culture, and qPCR analysis.
- Proficiency in using PRISM and Excel.
- Strong team player with dynamic, hardworking, and motivated attributes.
Job Description: The successful candidate will join the laboratory of Dr. Catherine Martel and contribute to the research on lymphatics and cardiovascular diseases. This will involve conducting experiments using animal models, performing flow cytometry analysis and sorting, cell culture techniques, qPCR analysis, and data analysis using PRISM and Excel. The position offers an opportunity to work in a collaborative research environment at the prestigious Montreal Heart Institute.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to submit their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following documents in your application:
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Cover letter expressing your interest
- Relevant publications or research articles (if applicable)
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Last Date for Apply: The position will remain open until filled.