Post-doctoral Position- Immunity and Cancer: The Department of Immunology at Institut Curie in Paris, France, is seeking a motivated Post-doctoral Researcher to contribute to a translational Immunology project in the Tumor Immunobiology team led by Dr. Emanuela Romano.
Post-doctoral Position in the “Immunity and Cancer” Inserm Unit U932
Designation: Post-doctoral Researcher
Research Area: Immunology, with a focus on cell networks associated with immunotherapy outcome in breast and ovarian cancers.
Location: Inserm Unit U932, Institut Curie, Paris, France.
- Ph.D. in Immunology with a solid background in Immunology, Cell Biology, and Biostatistics.
- Expertise in cell culture, in vitro experiments using primary human immune cells, flow cytometry, and single-cell RNAseq analysis.
- Knowledge of multivariate statistics (preferred but not mandatory).
- Experience in the use of bioinformatics tools for single-cell RNAseq analysis and differential gene analysis (e.g., R).
- Appreciation for tissue imaging (e.g., multiplex IHC, IF) is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with biologists, bioinformaticians, and medical doctors to understand cell networks associated with immunotherapy outcomes in breast and ovarian cancers. The focus will be on deep characterization of the tumor, immune, and stromal microenvironment (TISME) using human samples obtained from academic clinical trials. The role involves generating and analyzing data from cell culture, in vitro experiments, flow cytometry, and single-cell RNAseq.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV, a cover letter, and two letters of reference to Dr. Emanuela Romano via email at email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply: Open position; applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
This job post is based on information from a reliable source. Applicants are advised to verify details and check for updates on the official Institut Curie website or contact Dr. Emanuela Romano for further information.