Postdoc Position at IIT Ropar : Last Date –17 November 2023
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Position (Biomedical Engg.) at IIT
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar invites applications for Postdoc Position at IIT Roparr from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar is one of the eight new IITs set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country. This institute is committed to providing state-of-the-art technical education in a variety of fields and also for facilitating transmission of knowledge in keeping with the latest developments in pedagogy. Postdoc Position at IIT Ropar
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/Materials Science
Location- IIT Ropar
Ph.D. degree holders in Chemistry/Materials Science are eligible to apply. Candidates, preferably less than 40 years of age, will be considered.
- The candidate should have expertise in the synthesis of materials such as zeolites, mesoporous silica, etc. The candidate should have good expertise in synthesizing structure-directing agents required for the synthesis of zeolitic materials.
- Experience in handling and interpreting basic analytical techniques employed in catalyst characterization techniques such as XRD, surface area analysis, temperature programmed desorption, etc.
- Good track record of quality publications.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
Dedicated and hardworking candidates are invited to apply for the “ONE” Research Associate Position-1 (Postdoctoral Fellow) under the mentorship of Prof. Rajendra Srivastava, Department of Chemistry, IIT Ropar. The candidate will be working on HPCL sponsored project titled “Synthesis of Core-Shell Al2O3@Zeolite”. The position is contractual and renewable for up to one year based on the candidate’s satisfactory performance, which will be renewed every six months.
Fellowship: 47000/- per month (HRA as per the institute rules)
How to Apply-
An application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to the undersigned:
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet).
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience).
- Copy of all degree certificates.
- Proposal for the synthesis of core-shell zeolites and core-shell Al2O3@zeolite.
A single .pdf or .doc file mentioning “Application for Postdoctoral Position, your name” in the subject of your email and send to the email mentioned at the end.
Venue: The Interview will be in online mode.
After the selection, the selected candidate will be notified. The candidate must join immediately (within a few days) after receiving the offer letter by following the Institute joining rules.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email
Dr. Rajendra Srivastava, Professor
Room 221, Department of Chemistry,
S S Bhatnagar Block
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar