Postdoctoral Fellows in Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience: The Grossman Center for Quantitative Biology and Human Behavior at the University of Chicago is seeking applications for multiple postdoctoral positions in computational and theoretical neuroscience. These positions offer the opportunity to work with any faculty member within the Grossman Center, focusing on developing computational models and machine learning analysis methods to study the brain at the circuits, systems, or cognitive levels.
Designation: Grossman Center Postdoctoral Fellows
Research Area: Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience
Location: Grossman Center for Quantitative Biology and Human Behavior, University of Chicago, Chicago
- Ph.D. in a relevant field, such as Neuroscience, Computational Neuroscience, or a related discipline.
- Strong background in computational models and machine learning analysis methods.
- Demonstrated expertise in theoretical and computational neuroscience research.
Postdoctoral Fellows in Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience
Postdoctoral Fellows will:
- Work with any faculty member at the Grossman Center, choosing from available mentors.
- Develop computational models and machine learning methods to study brain function at different levels.
- Collaborate with experimental labs within the Department of Neurobiology and other relevant departments.
- Have access to state-of-the-art facilities and engage in interdisciplinary research.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 10th, 2023. The application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with highlighted publications.
- Motivation letter specifying preferred project types.
- Names and contact details of two academic references.
Last Date for Apply: 10 December 2023
Disclaimer: This information is sourced from a reliable channel. However, applicants are advised to verify details from the official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information. The University of Chicago is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.