Postdoctoral Research Associate at Princeton University: The Hatzell group at Princeton University’s Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment is inviting applications for postdoctoral research associates or more senior research positions. Join our dynamic team and contribute to cutting-edge research in chemical microenvironments with a focus on next-generation climate technologies, energy storage, conversion, and separations. We are particularly interested in experts in membranes, separations, materials characterization, and electrochemistry.
Designation: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Research Area: Energy and Environmental Sciences
Location: Princeton University, Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment, Princeton, NJ, USA
- Ph.D. in relevant fields of membrane science, electrochemistry, or materials characterization
- Experience with flow batteries, membranes, or ion-conducting materials is a plus
- Strong research background and a passion for collaborative teamwork
- Interest in participating in large multi-PI grants
- Experience in writing proposals for user facilities
- Experience in leading and mentoring graduate and undergraduate students
We encourage applications from individuals belonging to groups historically underrepresented in relevant science and engineering fields.
- Contribute to research in chemical microenvironments related to energy storage, conversion, and separations
- Collaborate on large multi-PI grants
- Write proposals for user facilities
- Mentor and lead graduate and undergraduate students
- Conduct materials characterization and electrochemical experiments
How to Apply:
- Visit the online application portal at Princeton University Academic Positions.
- Complete the application form, including:
- Cover letter
- Contact information for three references
Last Date for Apply: Open until filled
Please ensure that you provide correct email addresses for yourself and your references to facilitate communication with Princeton University.
For inquiries about the positions, please contact Kelsey Hatzell at email@example.com.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition No: D-24-ENE-00004