Postdoctoral Researcher – GPCRs: The Faculty of Pharmacy at Mahidol University in Thailand is seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Researcher to work on a cutting-edge research project focusing on G Protein-Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) and their link to mitochondrial dysfunction in aging-related metabolic disorders. This one-year renewable contract position offers a monthly salary of THB 40,000 and is based on performance.
|Research Area||GPCRs, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Metabolic Disorders|
|Location||Faculty of Pharmacy, Mahidol University, Thailand|
|Eligibility/Qualification||– Completed Ph.D. in pharmacology or biological sciences with expertise in cell cultures and advanced molecular biology techniques (e.g., live cell fluorescence imaging and qPCR).|
|Job Description||– Conduct research on GPCRs and mitochondrial dysfunction in aging-related metabolic disorders.|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates should send their application, including a letter of motivation, Ph.D. program transcript and certificate, and a list of publications, to Dr. Warisara Parichatianond at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Last Date for Apply||Application deadline: September 15, 2023|
Postdoctoral Researcher – GPCRs Linked to Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging-Related Metabolic Disorders
- Completed Ph.D. with a minimum of 5 years of research experience.
- Hold a non-Thai citizenship.
- Hold a Ph.D. in pharmacology or biological sciences with a strong background in cell cultures and advanced molecular biology techniques, including live cell fluorescence imaging and qPCR.
- Have at least 3 research papers published in reputable journals as the corresponding author or co-author.
- Age below 40 years.
- Commitment to produce at least 2 research papers annually.
- High scientific ambition, determination, and a desire for innovation and impact.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a research setting.
- Successful candidates will undergo a basic background check, health assessment, and security check upon acceptance of the job offer.
Additional Information: The successful candidate will join a dynamic research team led by Dr. Warisara Parichatianond in the Department of Pharmacology at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Mahidol University. The research will focus on understanding the molecular mechanisms underlying the role of GPCRs in mitochondrial dysfunction associated with aging-related metabolic disorders. Scientific ambition, commitment, and the drive for innovation and impact will be highly emphasized.
Closing Date: 15 September 2023
Application Documents Required:
- A letter of application outlining your motivation for the position.
- Ph.D. program transcript and certificate.
- A complete list of publications.
Please mention the reference “Mac-Aging” in any correspondence related to this vacancy.
If you are a dedicated and ambitious researcher with a passion for exploring the link between GPCRs and mitochondrial dysfunction in metabolic disorders, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Postdoctoral Researcher position at Mahidol University in Thailand. Join us in making impactful contributions to the field of pharmacology and aging-related research.