Research Associate – Artificial Intelligence – The University of Cambridge is inviting applications for a postdoctoral Research Associate position in the Department of Oncology. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team developing new deep learning approaches to model the spatial and temporal response to therapy of ovarian cancer using imaging data. The position is a unique opportunity to work with oncologists, radiologists, mathematicians, and computer scientists from the University and Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and GE Healthcare.
Designation: Research Associate
Research Area: Artificial Intelligence for Oncological Imaging
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- PhD degree in a computational discipline such as physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, engineering, or similar.
- Experience in medical image analysis, deep learning, radiomics, software engineering, bioinformatics, and/or data science.
The Research Associate will be responsible for developing and conducting research objectives, proposals, and projects under the supervision of Dr Mireia Crispin-Ortuzar. They will also be expected to assist in the supervision of student projects, provide instruction and plan/deliver seminars relating to the research area. The ideal candidate must have excellent collaborative skills and enthusiasm for multidisciplinary work, and be able to communicate technical material to technical and clinical audiences alike.
How to Apply:
- Click the ‘Apply’ button to register an account with the recruitment system and apply online.
- Upload a covering letter and CV in the Upload section of the online application.
- Include details of referees, including email address and phone number, one of which must be your most recent line manager.