Research Associate (Fixed Term): The Department of Social and Policy Sciences is inviting applications for the position of Research Associate (Fixed Term). This role focuses on the project “Revisiting the raising of the participation age to 18 in England,” aiming to understand the design, implementation, and impact of the Raising of the Participation Age (RPA) to 18 in England.
Designation: Research Associate
Research Area: Raising of the Participation Age (RPA) to 18 in England
Location: University of Bath, Department of Social and Policy Sciences, Bath, United Kingdom
- A PhD in education, social policy, sociology, or a closely related discipline.
- Experience in qualitative research projects, including conducting semi-structured interviews and/or focus groups.
- Proficiency in analyzing qualitative research data and presenting findings for academic and policy audiences.
- Play a central role in qualitative data collection and analysis, involving empirical fieldwork and desk research.
- Assist in the recruitment of participants for individual interviews or focus-group involvement and conduct interviews/facilitate focus groups.
- Contribute to writing up research findings and submitting outputs for publication in high-quality peer-reviewed academic journals.
- Develop research summaries suitable for communication to policy makers and the public through non-technical policy briefs, blogs, and social media.
- Collaborate with Prof. Matt Dickson and Prof. Sue Maguire, alongside project partners from Edge Foundation.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the University of Bath’s official website. Use the reference code CH11168.
Last Date for Apply: 26 November 2023
Disclaimer: This job post is sourced from a reliable channel. Applicants are advised to verify details and obtain further information from the official University of Bath website or by contacting Prof. Matt Dickson (email@example.com) or Prof. Sue Maguire (firstname.lastname@example.org).