Designation/Position- Research Associate Position at IISER Kolkata
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata, India invites application for the Research Associate Position at IISER Kolkata from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata is an autonomous public research university in the science and education field located in Nadia district, West Bengal, India. Research Associate Position at IISER Kolkata
Research/Job Area- Mathematics & Statistics
- Basic Eligibility Criteria: Motivated candidates with PhD degree holder and NET qualified along with consistently good academic records.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 15th April, 2021.
A position for a Research Associate is available in the research group of Dr. Rajib Dutta, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, IISER-Kolkata. The research work involves the study of numerical schemes on control problems for Hyperbolic and Dispersive equations.
1. Project Title: Numerical study of Conservation laws and Dispersive equations.
2. Funding agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
3. Principle Investigator: Dr. Rajib Dutta, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, IISER Kolkata.
4. Remuneration: Rs. 47,000/- per month + HRA (as per DST norms)
5. Tenure: Initially for a period of 4 months, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
How to Apply-
Email the CV to email@example.com by 13 April 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email by 14 April 2021.
Interview. Online interview on 15 April, 2021. Google Meet link will be provided with the interview intimation.