Designation/Position- Research Associate Position at IOPB
Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar, invites applications for the Research Associate-I Position at IOPB for eligible and interested candidates.
About- Applications are invited for one Research Associate-I position to work in a DST-SERB-funded project entitled “Investigating the role of methyl ammonium ordering in optoelectronic properties of hybrid perovskite” by Prof. Dinesh Topwal. Research Associate Position at IOPB
- Designation/Position- Research Associate Position at IOPB
- Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar, invites applications for the Research Associate-I Position at IOPB for eligible and interested candidates.
Research Area- Physics
Location- Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar
Teaching Jobs in India: Various Faculty Positions in top Indian Institutes
- Essential Qualifications: Ph.D degree in Experimental Nuclear/Particle Physics
- Research Areas: The various physics analysis using the data collected by ALICE at LHC-CERN and STAR at RHIC-BNL. Also, the candidate can also propose an independent research problem related to subjects. We are also involved in the physics simulation, a part of ALICE detector upgrade. IOP will actively be involved in the FoCal Detector R&D.
- i) Physics analysis of ALICE or STAR data ii) Detector R&D and simulations of FoCal
- Desirable: Experience in data analysis and/or detector hardware of high energy physics experiments.
AGE: 35 years as of the date of interview and age relaxation as per DAE rules.
Experimental High Energy Nuclear Physics, IOP invites applications from Indian for two Research Associate (RA) positions under the project “Indian participation in the ALICE experiment at CERN” funded by DAE and DST, Govt. of India.
Research Associate: Experimental High Energy Physics.
No. of positions: Two (2)
Application End Date: 28/02/2023
Fellowship: As per existing rules of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Govt. of India.
The above positions are purely temporary for a period of one year and extendable to a maximum tenure of two years upon satisfactory academic performance. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any IOP post.
How to Apply-
Applicants should send in their applications and arrange for the recommendation letters to reach to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applications should have the following documents:
- A cover letter.
- A detailed academic CV, list of publications and names of two academic referees.
- A statement of research interests.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for joining the position.