Designation/Position- Lead ESW Research Engineer
Volvo Group Trucks Technology, Bangalore, India invites application for Lead ESW Research Engineer from candidates having Ph.d/M.sc/M.Tech/ in Electronics engineering, Computer science or similar.
About- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta. Research Engineer
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead.
Research/Job Area- Electronics engineering, Computer science or similar
Location- Volvo Group Trucks Technology, Bangalore, India
- Ph.d/M.sc/M.Tech/ in Electronics engineering, Computer science or similar.
- 6-8 years of experience in embedded system development.
- Knowledge of advanced Embedded SW development.
- Good knowledge on Embedded Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge in SW design principles and patterns.
- Good Knowledge on Multicore programming.
- Good knowledge on HW accelerators (GPU’s and FPGA’s).
- Good understanding on Heterogeneous architectures.
- Good working knowledge on OPEN CL and CUDA.
- Expert in C Programming.
- Good knowledge in C++ and any other domain specific language’s.
- Experience of research, advanced engineering or in product development.
- Experience in developing SW along with Industry/University partners is added advantage
- Knowledge in Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR SW platform is added advantage.
Personal / Behavioral Skill:
- Good communication skill in English, both written and spoken.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Systematic, analytic, pro-active and open minded.
- Enjoy working in teams as well as on your own – take responsibility, be creative and innovative, be generous and share knowledge.
- Open multi-cultural mind-set.
- Have a drive to develop oneself as a passionate professional and accept new challenges in our dynamic environment.
Job/Position Description- Provide technical expertise and support to advanced embedded SW development . Shall be providing key contributions to high impact on-going projects as well as development of future solutions in Embedded SW area.
- Provide the Volvo Group with technical support and expertise on Embedded SW for Automotive electronics.
- Support in ESW strategic roadmap creation.
- Individual contributor for advanced engineering & research projects.
- Secure transfer of technologies from research to product development.
- Lead, execute and deliver one or more university projects.
- Responsibilities include proposing university research projects as well as overseeing one or more interns.
- Provide input to research & advanced engineering, product development, and product planning projects.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– Till position filled.