National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), India invites application for
research scientist jobsfrom eligible and interested candidates
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
Location- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (Nielit), New Delhi, India
- Upper Age limit as denoted in table (Column 6) above (as on closing date i.e. 19/12/2018 )
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities (minimum 40% disability) and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons are relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time, in this regard.
- Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates forthe posts reserved for them
- Upto 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer(NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Upto 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST and 13years for OBC candidates).
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- years for serving Central Civilian Govt.employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres andwhere a relationship could be established that the service already rendered ina particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of theadvertised posts. Decision in this regard will rest with ICERT.
How to Apply-
- Before applying, Candidates are advised to gothrough this advertisement carefully in detail for determining theireligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- The admission at all the stages of theexamination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribedeligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE athttp://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ between 20.11.2018 (10:00 a.m) and 19/12/2018(5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mailidentification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up ofapplications online is available at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in/under ‘How to Apply’ on the main Page.
- The application shall be treated complete onlyif all the mandatory Steps are completed successfully. In case candidate is notable to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwiseincomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- Applicant can view the Application details fromthe View/Print Application menu option available on the home page by providing ApplicationNumber and Date of Birth. Applicant is required to make sure that „ApplicationStatus‟ on application form is “Submitted Successfully” otherwise applicationwill be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
- Application Fees: The applicants shall pay theApplication Fee at the rates indicated in the Table below through onlinepayment mode via application software only:
- The processing charges towards remittance of Application Fee and service tax, if any, will have to be borne by the candidate. Feethrough any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
Last Date for Apply– 19 December 2018 05:30 pm