Designation/Position- Scientific Writer
CACTUS, Mumbai, India offers scientific writer position for candidates having PhD/MD (Pharmacology) OR PhD (Life Sciences) OR MBBS/MD (Internal Medicine) OR MPharm/M.Sc with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication.
About- CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
Location- CACTUS, Mumbai, India
Research/Job Area- Pharmacology, Life Sciences, Medicine and related field
- PhD/MD (Pharmacology) OR PhD (Life Sciences) OR MBBS/MD (Internal Medicine) OR MPharm/M.Sc with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication
- Publication experience, preferably as first author on papers published in medical journals
- Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
- Basic knowledge of biostatistics
- Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
Job/Position Description- If you are looking for challenging and rewarding work which combines your understanding of medical science and aptitude for writing into one unique job, the Scientific Writer role is for you. This is an opportunity to grow your career and make a greater impact on the lives around you.
Roles & Responsibilities-
- You will use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide kits, short communications, etc.) according to client needs under the expert guidance of the Scientific Team Lead
- You will act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences as appropriate, by maintaining current awareness of developments across therapeutic areas or disciplines.
- You will work with international pharmaceutical clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors/faculty, clients, and vendors
- Attend workshops/seminars/Trainings to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives.
Mumbai, India (Flexible work arrangements available for those willing to relocate to India. They will also be required to spend 6-12 months in our headquarters for training. Please note all travel and stay expenses for training will be borne by CACTUS).
How to Apply- Send in your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– Till position filled.
Research Job in India