Designation/Position- Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India invites application for Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL from eligible and interested students
About- National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge-based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization. Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL
- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India invites application for Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL from eligible and interested students
Research/Job Area- General/Physical/lnorganic Chemistry
|Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications||Master’s degree in General/Physical/lnorganic Chemistry from recognized university or equivalent |
4 years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science or Technology Organisation and Scientific activities and Services
Doctoral Degree in General / Physical / Inorganic / Materials Chemistry from recognized University or equivalent
|Desirable experience, if any||Research experience in designing and developing electrolyzer/fuel cell and/or their components including electrocatalysts, electrodes, membrane electrode assembly, etc. Those who have experience in product/device development using electrochemistry and electrochemical applications proven through publications and/or patents will be given preference.|
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Title of Project: Filling Up For The Position Of Senior Project Associate
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be.
The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
Name of Sponsoring Agency: CSIR
|Post Name||Senior Project Associate|
|No. of Position:||1|
|Job requirement||To assist research and development activities under the project such as synthesis, characterization, and testing of materials, scaling up and development of electrodes, and electrolyzer development|
|Consolidated emoluments per month||(i) 42,000/- + HRA|
How to Apply-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
- Link to apply :http://jobs.ncl.res.in
Last Date for Apply– 24 June 2022
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 24/06/2022 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Miss.Mona email id: firstname.lastname@example.org contact No: 02025902868
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to the shortlisted candidates later via email on or before 24/06/2022.
- Interview will be conducted on 30/06/2022 from 10:00 AM online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.