Designation/Position- Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India invites application for Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL from eligible and interested students
About- National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge-based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization. Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL
- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India invites application for Senior Project Associate at CSIR-NCL from eligible and interested students
Research/Job Area- Chemical Engineering/Technology/equivalent
|Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering/Technology/Equivalent and four(4) years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services; |
OR ME /M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Technology/equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent with TWO years’ experience in R&D in industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and services;
OR Doctoral Degree in Chemical Engineering/Technology/equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent
|Desirable experience, if any||Experience in handling high-pressure autoclavesGood knowledge of catalyst characterizationGood knowledge of ASPEN simulationExperience in developing continuous fixed-bedreactor setupsExperience in handling analytical instruments like GC, HPLC|
Subject: Hydrogen Generation Using Methanol Reforming Coupled With Separation Using Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) And Membrane Techniques Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Title of Project: Hydrogen Generation Using Methanol Reforming Coupled With Separation Using Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) And Membrane Techniques
Name of Sponsoring Agency: CSIR
|Post Name||Senior Project Associate|
|No. of Position:||1|
|Job requirement||1 . Execution of high-pressure reactions in autoclave and fixed-bed-reactor Developing fixed-bed-reactor setups performing ASPEN simulations for process performance analysisCatalyst characterization|
|Consolidated emoluments per month||Rs. 42,000/- + HRA|
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be.
The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
- Link to apply:http://jobs.ncl.res.in
Last Date for Apply– 19 May 2022
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 24/05/2022 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mr. Raheja email id: firstname.lastname@example.org contact No: 02025902150
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 2410512022.
- Interview will be conducted on 26/0512022 from 10:00 AM online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.