Designation/Position- Senior Simulation Engineer
3D Engineering Automation LLP Company, Pune, India invites application for Senior Simulation Engineer position from candidates having Master’s degree in Engineering discipline (Mechanical).
About- 3D Engineering has served over 700 Companies of varied domains of manufacturing since its inception in 1999. With roots dating back to 1999, the company kickstarted its expansion in 2009 and within 7 years has grown over 10 times! Today, 3D Engineering is the leading channel partner (value added service provider) for Siemens Industry Software, Distributor for ANSYS, Distributor for EOS Additive Manufacturing solutions and CAE Services provider in India. Headquartered in Pune, 3D engineering has presence through field engineers in West India (Pune, Mumbai, Gujarat, Aurangabad) and South India (Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad).
3D Engineering is an Engineering Solutions Product (CAD / CAM / CAE / Digital Manufacturing / PLM / ANSYS) partner to its customers with a difference. With certified trainers on board 3D Engineering team is formed by engineers with many years of valuable industry experience. Our Associations with leading brands in CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM / RPT sector like Siemens Industry Software, ANSYS, EOS, Trinity Solutions makes 3D Engineering the right technology partner for all industry segments.
Research/Job Area- Mechanical
Location- 3D Engineering Automation LLP Company, Pune, India
Education & Experience:
Master’s degree in Engineering discipline (Mechanical) with specialization in finite element analysis, structural mechanics etc. with good academic record
Experience: 4 + years
Sound understanding of engineering fundamentals like structural mechanics, applied mechanics, strength of material, machine design, finite element analysis, numerical methods etc
Industrial Experience with commercial simulation software packages such as ANSYS
This job particularly needs experience in modelling material non-linearity and composites
Previous experience with LS DYNA or AUTODYN is plus
Programming skills: C /C++/MATLAB
Ability to effectively deliver Consulting projects in a business environment
Job/Position Description- This position is for a Senior Simulation Engineer, responsible to provide Customer support for the users of ANSYS software and related products in India. The customer support shall be at various phases of usage of ANSYS products right from pre-sales stage to post sales activities including training, hand holding, mentoring and problem resolution. Along with technical support, the engineer will also be involved in a few strategic consulting projects.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales and Presales team to grow the business by delivering technical demonstrations to the client
- Interact directly with customers to understand, train and motivate them for adoption of simulation techniques in their Product Development Process
- Assist clients using ANSYS products in all phases of analysis; from correct posting of the problem, solution and interpretation of the results leading to improved productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS simulation products
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as find solutions to a wide variety of complex problems
- Develop simulation best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base
- Provide training to customer and assist Sales and Presales team to grow the business based on the skill set and expertise
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationship with customers
- Instruct training classes on the usage of ANSYS simulation products
How to Apply- Interested candidates may please mail your resume to email@example.com with clear subject line mentioning the position.