Designation/Position- Teaching Assistant Positions at IISER
IISER Berhampur, India, invites applications for Teaching Assistant Positions at IISER from eligible and interested candidates
About- IISER Berhampur is a premier autonomous Institution of National Importance funded by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, for promoting high-quality Science Education and Research. IISER Berhampur invites applications for the Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in the Department of Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.
|Name of the contractual position||Upper Age (In years)||Number of Posts||Monthly Consolidated Remuneration (₹)|
|“Teaching Assistant” In the department of |
Earth and Environment Sciences
** One post for each department.
Location- IISER Berhampur
M.Sc in relevant discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks/ equivalent CGPA.
The qualification, experience (if any) and upper age limit will be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application i.e. December 03, 2022. Essential qualification as referred above should have been awarded by a Government recognized University/ Institute only.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, an Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to promote highest scientific learning and research as well as scientific exploration at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education and to create scientists and academicians of the highest quality invites applications from eligible Indian nationals to fill-up the following temporary positions on Institute Contract with a consolidated salary till July 31, 2023 which may be extended based on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
To assist faculty in conducting classes of 1st and 2nd-year BS-MS courses, tutorials, examinations and evaluation.
The payment per month is consolidated throughout the contractual engagement period. It is inclusive of all, perquisite benefits, but subject to deduction of income tax and any other statutory recoveries at source as per law in vogue.
How to Apply-
Candidates are required to send the prescribed application as per format attached with this advertisement (i.e. Biodata form) on or before 1700 hours of December 03, 2022. The filled in application form (as per the prescribed format) should be enclosed with self attested copies of educational certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate, reliveing order (if any), any valid ID proof issued by the government etc. and send as a single PDF document only to the following email ids under the subject “Application for the post of Teaching Assistant”.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : (for applying in the department of Biological Sciences)
- email@example.com : (for applying in the department of Chemical Sciences)
- firstname.lastname@example.org : (for applying in the department of mathematical Sciences)
- email@example.com : (for applying in the department of Physical Sciences)
- firstname.lastname@example.org : (for applying in the department of Earth and Enviornmental Sciences)
- NO NEED TO SEND HARD COPY. Any application sent by post/courier/by hand etc. will NOT be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates called for the selection process have to produce the original certificates, original Identity proof, experience (if any) and two recent passport size colour photographs while appearing for the interview process.
Last Date for Apply– 03 December 2022
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions