Assistant Professor Jobs in India, IIIT Sonepat, Haryana
Designation/Position- Assistant Professor Jobs in India
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat, India invites application for Assistant Professor Jobs in India from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat (IIIT Sonepat), which is established under Public-Private Partnership Scheme by Ministry of Education, Government of India, is an “Institution of National Importance”under the provisions of Indian Institute of Information Technology (PublicPrivate Partnership) Act, 2017.
The Institute is looking for dedicated, committed and research oriented Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacancies through Direct Recruitment (Four Tier Flexible System) in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Department of Information Technology (IT).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mathematics, and Humanities
Area of Specialization/Subjects:
The following areas of specialization/subjects shall be acceptable:
|Sr. No||Area of Specialization / Subject|
|1.||Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology||All areas in Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology with specialization in Software Engineering, Database and Web technologies, Computational Intelligence, Software Testing and Technology, and Computer Networks.|
|2.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||All areas in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Signal and image processing, Adaptive signal processing, Wireless mobile communication, Analog and digital circuits.|
|3.||Mathematics, and Humanities||Humanities – English/Linguistics. Mathematics – Numerical Methods, Discrete Mathematics, Differential Equations and Statistics.|
Location- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat
|Sr. No||Name of the Post||Grade||Level||Essential Qualifications||Essential Experience|
|1||Asst. Professor (CSE, IT & ECE)||II||10||PhD in relevant discipline (CSE/ IT/ECE) with First Class at B. Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME Level||NIL|
|2||Asst. Professor (Mathematics and Humanities)||II||10||PhD in relevant discipline (Mathematics / Humanities) with First Class at B.Sc. / BA Level or M.Sc./MA/ Level||NIL|
- Two Research Papers published or accepted in any of the Journals covered under any one of the major citation indexes: Web of Science (SCI/SCIE/SSCI/ Master Journal List), IEEE/ACM/Scopus only.
- Ongoing Research Projects.
- Patent granted.
- Recipient of Prestigious Awards/ Fellowships.
- PTEL / SWAYAM Activities Participation.
- Experience of Industry Collaboration.
Note: -For Faculty positions in CSE, IT and ECE candidates not having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Technology are not eligible to apply.
The applicable Pay Structure as per 7th CPC shall be as under:
|Grade||Pay level||Scale as per 7th Central Pay Commission|
|Assistant Professor Grade -II||10||Rs. 57,700 -Rs. 98,200|
The Application Fees shall be as under:
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Candidates from within India||General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|2||Candidates from within India||SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 500/-|
|3||Candidates from Outside India||All Category||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply-
The applications are to be submitted in hard copies and only in the prescribed format available at the institute website.
- The Application Form shall not be supplied on postal request. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute Website viz. www.iiitsonepat.ac.in. The copy of the application form duly signed and enclosed with the Self-Attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials, etc., should reach The Director, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat, MBA Department Building, NIT Campus, Kurukshetra- 136119 by Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 09/06/2021 up to 5:00 PM super scribing on the cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________ in Department of____________. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delays.
- Clarification, queries in the context of Recruitment Process may be sent on the email email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply– 09 June 2021
The last date for submission of application is 09 June, 2021 up to 5.00 pm.