Designation/Position- Associate/Assistant Faculty Positions
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, India invites application for Associate/Assistant Faculty Positions from eligible and interested candidates
NIELIT will create a panel in order of merit. IT resource persons (Associate Faculty (Electronics/IT/ Multimedia), Assistant Faculty (Electronics/IT/ Multimedia), Lab Assistant and Hardware Assistant B) will be selected for appointment on contract from the
panel as and when required. However, the panel will be valid for one year. The selected resource person from the panel will be appointed initially for 6 months which may be further extended based on performance of the candidate
Research/Job Area- Electronics/IT/ Multimedia
Location- Anywhere in INDIA
Walk-in-Interview for Empanelment of IT Resource Persons (Associate Faculty (Electronics/IT/ Multimedia), Assistant Faculty (Electronics/IT/ Multimedia), Lab Assistant and Hardware Assistant B) purely on Contract Basis
(Advt. no. 581/V- 01/2021/NDL/Training)
- The application fees shall be Rs. 600/- for General/OBC category and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women category.
- The fee will be collected through online payment mode via application software only. Any processing charges towards the same plus GST, if any, will have to be borne by the candidate. Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest, should check their eligibility for specific position before remitting the application fee.
- Incase Applicants applying for more than one position should submit separate applications and remit the requisite application fee for each application separately.
- The candidate applying for more than one position should fill the same primary e-mail ID and primary Mobile No. against all positions applied for by him/her in the application form. Failure to do so may lead to clash of interview/test date and time
- Affix your recent colour passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then sign in a box of 3.5cmx 1.5c m below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above photo and signature and upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG/JPEG format of size not more than 50 KB) in Application Form.Click here for sample Image
- Take the printout of acknowledgement slip bearing a reference number that should be referred to in all future correspondence with NIELIT in connection with selection process.
How to Apply-
|Steps for Online Registration:|
|STEP 1: Submission of Applicant’s Details|
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online
The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (STEP-1, STEP-2, and STEP-3) are completed successfully. In case the candidate is not able to submit the fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
Applicant can view the Application details from the View/Print Application menu option available on the home page by providing the Application Number and Date of Birth. The applicant is required to make sure that “Application Status” on the application form is “Submitted Successfully” otherwise the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.