Designation/Position- Guest Faculty on Short Term
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Delhi, India invites application for Guest Faculty on Short Term from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has been established through an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, namely the “Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University Act, 2019 (DELHI ACT 04 OF 2020)” to provide quality education in applied sciences and skill education. The University came into existence on 15 August 2020 vide Notification dated 14.08.2020.
|Name of the Courses|
|Appreciation of Art and Culture in Interiors||Interior Construction – II|
|Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Analog Electronics – 2|
|Basic Electronics||Applied Mechanics|
|Basic Interior Design||Architectural Design -II|
|Construction Material -1||Automobile materials and material science|
|Drafting and Rendering in Interiors||Automotive Components Drawing|
|Drawing And Study Of Objects||Automotive Engine System -I|
|Ed I (Architectural Drawing I)||Basic Surveying|
|Engineering Mechanics||Basics of Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Epilation and Depilation||Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology|
|Fundamentals of Hair Care||Building Basic Electrical Construction-2|
|Fundamentals of Skin care||Building Material and Construction Technology – II|
|Furnishings and fittings||Climatology|
|Furniture Design||Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||Computer Application in Architecture-II|
|Introduction to Nutrition||Computer Organization|
|IT Skills & Technology||Data Structure Using C|
|Life Drawing||Digital Electronics|
|Materials and Finishing techniques||Display Design – II|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Electric Circuit|
|Pharmacognosy||Electrical And Electronic Measurement|
|Electronic Instruments and Troubleshooting|
|Engineering Materials and Metallurgy|
|Fundamental of Mechatronics|
|Furniture Design- III|
|Hair dressing and styling|
|Machine Drawing -1 and CAD Drafting|
|Material Technology and Heat Treatment|
|Mechanics of Materials|
|Metal Forming Techniques|
|Network Analysis and Transmission Lines|
|Pcb Design & Fabrication|
|Strength of Materials|
|Theory Of Advertising -I|
|Polymer Materials and properties|
Location- Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Delhi, India
The applicant must have the requisite educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelors in the relevant field with at least 60 percent marks and 8 years of teaching/industry experience (with at least 5 years at supervisory level)1
- Masters level in the relevant field with at least 60 percent marks and 5 years of teaching/industry experience2 Or
- PhD in the relevant field.
- Prime Minister Research Fellow
B. Those applying with only teaching experience must have:
- Taught the subjects (they are applying for) at a reputed institution/University for two or more years.
- Received good to excellent feedback in the courses taught by them (will be asked to provide proof of feedback received)
- The applicant must be committed to the experiential method of learning and teaching. Evidence of the same may be expected to be furnished by the applicant.
C. For those applying with industry experience
- The applicant must have worked for at least three years in the field related to the course subject
- The applicant must have demonstrated exceptional skill in at least one area related to the course
1Relevant experience before the degree would also be counted towards experience. Degrees obtained only from UGC and AICTE recognized colleges will be accepted. Degrees obtained from renowned foreign institutions will also be accepted.
- Taught in NAAC accredited institutions or the institutes ranked in top 100 in NIRF rankings.
- Preference will be given to the candidates staying in Delhi/NCR
The applications shall be considered for any academic semester based on the actual requirements.
The responsibilities of empanelled faculty involve: (i) design (ii) delivery and (iii) assessment of courses which includes invigilation
An honorarium of 37,500/- INR (No separate Traveling Allowance will be paid) per credit will be paid to the faculty. Each credit is counted as, on an average 22 hours of student contact (the number of contact hours per credit may vary depending on whether the course is only theory, both theory and practice, and only practice).
The faculty will be responsible for (i) design of the classroom content (ii) delivery of the lectures and practical and (iii) continuous assessment required in the course including mid-semester and end-semester examinations. The amount would be disbursed only after the assessment of the students is finalized by the faculty and submitted to the office after successful completion of the course certified by program anchors/Hod/Campus director.
The classes may be conducted both at University Campus and Industrial premises as per requirement of the course. Also, the classes may be partly online and partly face-to-face.
How to Apply-
Candidates are requested to apply on the following google form link latest by 8th July 2022, 5pm: https://forms.gle/rjZjB9t9c89fCmPW8
For any queries- please write to email@example.com