IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment (Regular) in Various Departments, India
Designation/Position- IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment
IIT Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India, invites applications for IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment from eligible and interested candidates
About- IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts.
In this cycle of recruitment, application for the post of Assistant Professor only, for the Departments of BSBME, ECE and MSME, will be considered.
Particulars of specializations required in each department
While the Institute shall be seeking applications of exceptionally bright candidates in all areas, a strong focus/need of the following areas shall be applicable for recruitment.
|Bio Science and Bio Medical Engineering (BSBME) :
|Instrumentation in Biomedical engineering, BioMEMS and Biosensors, Biomechanics, Microbial Drug Resistance, Cancer Immunology, Artificial Organs and Tissue Engineering etc.
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) :
|Electronic Design, Microelectronics, and VLSI Design, Communication and Signal Processing, RF and Microwave etc.
|Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering (MSME) :
|Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science, Polymer Engineering, Ceramic engineering, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology etc.
Location-IIT Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I):
- Pay Level 12 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, minimum basic pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,01,500 in Pay Level 12, Cell No. 01.
- Additionally, allowances as applicable shall also be admissible.
- Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree and with consistently good academic record.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least three years of relevant teaching/ research/industrial experience as on date of the selection committee meeting. Candidates who do not possess the minimum experience requirement of three years, but having a minimum of one year of relevant post-Ph.D. experience, may be offered Assistant Professor (Grade-II) on contractual basis at Pay Level 10 or Pay Level 11 under 7th CPC.
- Age:Preferably below 35 years.
IIT Bhilai invites applications from Indian nationals including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), and Foreign Nationals to the posts of Assistant Professor (Grade-II), Assistant Professor (Grade-I), Associate Professor and Professor at IIT Bhilai (www.iitbhilai.ac.in) from exceptionally bright and highly motivated candidates with an established record of independent, high quality research and commitment to teaching.
How to Apply-
- To fill the online application form, a valid email id and Aadhaar/Passport number are required.
- Prior to filling in the form, please make sure that you have the following:
- Passport size photograph of JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
- Soft copy of all your academic certificates starting from class 10th till PhD, work experience related documents and other relevant documents such as books published, patents.
- Details of three Referees including address, email id and phone number.
- List of publications.
- Copies of five best research publications.
- Maximum total upload size of all files must be less than 50 mb.
- You must fill the entire form and upload relevant documents in one go.
- Please take a printout of the PDF of the online form submitted by you and save it.
Last Date for Apply– 31 May 2023
The closing date for receipt of the application for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-I) for this cycle of recruitment, shall be 31.05.2023.