IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment (Regular) in Various Departments, India
Designation/Position- IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment
IIT Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India, invites applications for IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment from eligible and interested candidates
About- IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts.
While the Institute shall seek applications of exceptionally bright candidates in all areas, the following areas are currently of strong focus.
|1||Chemistry :||Electrochemistry; Photochemistry and Energy Storage etc.|
|2||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) :||Discipline CSE: High Performance Computing including Cloud Computing, Parallel processing, Distributed Computing etc.|
Discipline EE: Control System; Power System and Power Electronics; Instrumentation, Microelectronics, Circuits and VLSI Design; Signal Processing; Communications, RF and Microwaves; Speech Processing; Electric Vehicles etc.
Discipline DSAI: Data Science including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Soft Computing, Data Management, Big Data, Data Analytics, Computer Graphics, Natural Language Processing etc.
|3||Liberal Arts :||Economics; Literature and Linguistics; Psychology; Entrepreneurship; Sanskrit/Hindi Literature etc.|
|4||Mathematics :||Operation Research; Numerical Analysis; Algebra; Theoretical Computer Science; Analysis; Probability and Statistics; Topology, Fluid Dynamics etc.|
|5||Mechanical Engineering :||Mechatronics: Robotics and control, Automation, Micro/Nano electro-mechanical system, Application of AI/IoT in mechanical system, etc.|
Electric vehicle technology: Thermal management, Vehicle dynamics, Structural design, etc.
Design: Design and fabrication of Composites and Nano-composites, Dynamics, Continuum Mechanics, Tribology, Biomechanics, Smart Materials, non-destructive testing techniques etc.
Manufacturing: Laser material processing, Digital Manufacturing, additive Manufacturing, Precision Manufacturing etc.
Thermal and fluid engineering: Turbulence, Energy, Combustion, Computational methods, high-speed flow, Non-intrusive experimental techniques in thermal engineering etc.
|6||Physics :||Astronomy and Astrophysics, Condensed Matter Physics, High Energy Physics, Quantum Information and Quantum Computation, Magnetism and Multiferroics, Energy Materials etc.|
Location-IIT Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I):
- Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree and with consistently good academic record.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least three years of relevant teaching/ research/industrial experience as on date of the selection committee meeting.
Candidates who do not possess the minimum experience requirement of three years may be offered the position of Assistant Professor (Grade-II) on contractual basis at Pay Level 10 or Pay Level 11 under 7th CPC.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years.
- Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
- Experience: A minimum of six years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer in a research organization or industry.
- Age: Preferably below 45 years.
- Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. in a relevant area with consistently good academic record.
- Experience: a minimum of 10 years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs.
- Age: Preferably below 55 years.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I):
Pay Level 12 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, minimum basic pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,01,500 in Pay Level 12, Cell No. 01.
Additionally, allowances as applicable shall also be admissible.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: Pay Level – 13A2 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 139600/- (Pay Level-13A2, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
PROFESSOR: Pay Level – 14A under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 159100/- (Pay Level-14A, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
- IIT Bhilai reserves the right to focus on specific areas for its recruitments.
- Those candidates, who have applied for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-I) at IIT Bhilai on or after 01.07.2021 till the date of uploading of this advertisement i.e. 21.11.2022, are required to apply again. Only those applications, submitted on or after the date of uploading this advertisement, shall be considered for shortlisting.
- The closing date, to shortlist the application for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-I) for this cycle of recruitment, shall be 31.12.2022.
How to Apply-
- To fill the online application form, a valid email id and Aadhaar/Passport number are required.
- Prior to filling in the form, please make sure that you have the following:
- Passport size photograph of JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
- Soft copy of all your academic certificates starting from class 10th till PhD, work experience related documents and other relevant documents such as books published, patents.
- Details of three Referees including address, email id and phone number.
- List of publications.
- Copies of five best research publications.
- Maximum total upload size of all files must be less than 50 mb.
- You must fill the entire form and upload relevant documents in one go.
- Please take a printout of the PDF of the online form submitted by you and save it.IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org