Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Zoology: The Department of Life Sciences at the University of Lincoln is inviting applications for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Zoology. This is a permanent, full-time role located in Lincoln, offering an exciting opportunity to contribute to the vibrant academic environment in Zoology. The position involves research in the areas of Evolution and Ecology, Animal Behaviour and Welfare, or Bioveterinary Science, along with active participation in teaching across the zoology program.
Designation: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer
Research Area: Zoology
- Lecturer: Salary from £37,099 per annum
- Senior Lecturer: Salary from £42,978 per annum
- Strong expertise aligning with and expanding existing research groups in Zoology
- Ability to contribute to teaching comparative animal anatomy and physiology, and/or data skills and research methods applicable to Life Sciences disciplines
Job Description: The successful candidate will engage in an excellent research program within the broader field of Zoology. They will contribute to teaching activities in the Zoology program, with a focus on comparative animal anatomy and physiology, and/or data skills and research methods. The role offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating, interdisciplinary, and collegial academic environment. The University of Lincoln is committed to gender equality, and female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: For more information or to arrange an informal conversation about the position, please contact:
- Dr. Charles Deeming, Programme Leader BSc Zoology, at email@example.com
- Professor Steve Bevan, Head of School of Life and Environmental Sciences, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, submit your application by the Closing Date: Sunday 03 December 2023.
Last Date for Apply: Sunday 03 December 2023
|Designation||Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Zoology|
|Eligibility/Qualification||Lecturer: £37,099 per annum<br>Senior Lecturer: £42,978 per annum|
|Job Description||Research in Zoology<br>Teaching Zoology program|
|How to Apply||Contact Dr. Charles Deeming or Professor Steve Bevan for information<br>Submit application by December 3, 2023|
|Last Date for Apply||December 3, 2023|