NCL Pune jobs – Scientist & Sr. Scientist Positions – Total Post = 19
Designation/Position- NCL Pune jobs
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharastra, India invites application for NCL Pune jobs – Scientist & Sr. Scientist Positions from eligible and interested candidates
About- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. It is engaged in the scientific research in chemicals and allied sciences. NCL Pune jobs
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Biochemical Engineering /Biotechnology/Microbiology or allied areas of Microbial Sciences/Science/Polymer Science/biological sciences/Materials Science/Physics/Chemistry
Location- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharastra, India
The candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Women / CSIR Employees / Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. The hard copy(s) of each application must be accompanied by separate online generated acknowledgement of remitted application fee.
How to Apply- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only, followed by sending hard copy of online application, along with the mark sheets, certificates and other testimonial etc.
The candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of ‘Director, National Chemical Laboratory’ through online payment system i.e. NEFT / Bank Transfer/Net Banking etc., with the following details:
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Account No.:30267257846
- IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552
- Branch Code: 3552
- Branch Name: NCL Campus Branch, Pune
The candidates are required to generate acknowledgement of remitted application fee from the online payment system, containing UTR Number/ Transaction Number and Transaction Date and the same is required to be attached along with the hard copy of online application
The following details must be filled up on back side of printed copy of generated acknowledgement of remitted application fee (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Application ID (iii) Candidate’s Category (iv) Post Code Applied For.
After completely filling the online application form, candidates can save and take printout of the filled application in PDF format.
Candidates need to note down “Application ID” carefully for future communication.
The candidates must sign on this computer generated printed online application.
This computer generated application (Print-out) duly signed by the candidate and accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate (if applicable), acknowledgement of remitted application fee (if applicable), along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed, should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ (Post Code ________) Advt. No………” by post to the following address so that it should reach on or before 24.01.2020
: – Director CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Dr. Homi Bhabha Road Pune – 411008 (Maharashtra)
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
- a. Self attested Copy of acknowledgement of remitted application fee, where applicable.
- b. Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- c. Self attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate/SSC/SSLC certificate.
- d. Self attested copies of the Degree Certificates, Mark-sheets, Proof of date of birth, testimonials and Experience certificates.
- e. List of the Publications/Research Papers and attested copies/reprints of such Publications/Research Papers.
- f. Self attested copy of the Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
- g. Self attested copy of the Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro Forma prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- h. Self attested copy of the Income and Assets Certificate (in case of the Candidates belonging EWS category) in the prescribed format issued by the prescribed authority.
- i. Self attested copy of the Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
- j. Self attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).
For Contact- email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply– 06 January 2020
Last date for receipt of online applications : 06.01.2020
Last date for receipt of hard copy applications : 24.01.2020