NCL Pune jobs – Project Scientist III Position, Pay = 78,000/- + HRA /Month
Designation/Position- NCL Pune jobs
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharastra, India invites application for NCL Pune jobs – Project Scientist III from eligible and interested candidates
About- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. It is engaged in the scientific research in chemicals and allied sciences. NCL Pune jobs
Research/Job Area- Science or Engineering or Technology
Location- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharastra, India
|Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications||i) Doctoral Degree in Science or Master Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent; and |
ii) Seven(7) years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
|Desirable experience, if any||Candidate should have comprehensive hands on experience in polymer processing techniques such as extrusion, injection molding, compression molding and thermoforming. |
Candidate should have in depth knowledge of polymer characterization techniques such as thermal, mechanical, light scattering and spectroscopic techniques.
Candidate should have experience in steady and dynamic rheology of complex fluids including SAOS, and LAOS techniques and familiar with Polymer crystallization and crystallization kinetics.
Division: POLYMER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING(PSE)
Subject: Filling Up Of Position For Engagement As Project Scientist III In Polymer Processing And Rheology
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Title of Project: Filling Up Of Position For Engagement As Project Scientist III In Polymer Processing And Rheology
|Post Name||Project Scientist-III|
|No. of Position:||1|
|Job requirement||Candidate will be expected to handle polymer melt processing equipment such as extrusion film casting, thermoforming, injection molding, compounding/ mixing. Candidate will analyze complex fluid sample using stress controlled, strain controlled rheometer and capillary rheometer. Candidate should able to do rheological experiments on melts, solutions independently. Candidates will do all the analysis of experimental data along with plotting and fitting data to appropriate constitutive model and writing the periodic reports.|
|Consolidated emoluments per month||78,000/- + HRA Increment of 5% for every 2 years of experience subject to performance review|
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
- Link to apply :http://jobs.ncl.res.in
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 11/08/2023 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr. Shunottara email id: firstname.lastname@example.org contact No: 2590 2960
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 11/08/2023.
- Interview will be conducted on 16/08/2023 from 10:00 AM online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.