Designation/Position- Adhoc Faculty Recruitment at NITC
National Institute of Technology Calicut, India, invites applications for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment at NITC from eligible and interested candidates.
About- National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is one of India’s premier national institutions for technical education. This was formerly known as Calicut Regional Engineering College. NITC is a technical institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament (Act 29 of 2007). NITC offers academic programs leading to B.Tech., B.Arch., M.Tech., M.Plan., M.C.A., M.Sc., M.B.A., and Ph.D. degrees in the appropriate disciplines. NITC is engaged in various activities covering research and development, industrial consultancy, continuing education and faculty & staff development. Adhoc Faculty Recruitment at NITC
|Department/School||Qualification||Vacancy*||Reporting Date and time|
|Civil Engineering||Ph.D. / M. Tech in Civil Engineering (Water Resources Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Transportation Engineering)||07||15-12-2022 Thursday & 08:30 AM|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D. / M. Tech. (Power Systems/ Power Electronics/Instrumentation & control/ Industrial power & Automation/HV Eng. or any other equivalent/relevant specialization in the field of Electrical Engineering).||05||15-12-2022 Thursday & 08:30 AM|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D. / M. Tech. (Manufacturing, Thermal, Design, Industrial Engineering & Management).||15||15-12-2022 Thursday & 08:30 AM|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Ph.D. / M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent after a professional Bachelor’s Degree of 4 or more years duration in the relevant branch of Engineering.||02||16-12-2022 Friday & 08:30 AM|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Ph.D / M.Tech (Relevant specialization in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering)||07||16-12-2022 Friday & 08:30 AM|
|Mathematics||Ph.D. in Mathematics/Statistics. Those who have submitted Ph. D thesis can also apply.||04||16-12-2022 Friday & 08:30 AM|
|School of Material Science and Engineering||Ph.D or M.Tech in Metallurgy /Materials Science and Engineering/ Nanotechnology or equivalent with experience in computational materials science.||01||16-12-2022 Friday & 08:30 AM|
The Institute proposes to conduct a walk-in interview for the appointment of Ad-hoc Faculty in the various Department(s)/school (s) of the Institute to handle the academic teaching load in the Winter semester of 2022-23. This engagement will be temporary and carry a consolidated pay as detailed below. Candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the Walk-in-Interview at their own expense in the concerned Department(s)/School(s) of the National Institute of Technology Calicut as per the schedule given below, along with all certificates and portfolios in original and copy.
- The candidates shall have first class at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA, if not mentioned in the certificate) #.
- The qualifications and their corresponding remuneration will be fixed as prescribed. The remuneration would be consolidated, and no other allowances would be admissible.
Degrees from recognized Universities/Institutions will only be accepted.
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000 per month for Ph.D. (consolidated).
- Rs. 40,000 per month for M.Tech./M.A/MBA/PG degree (consolidated).
- Those candidates who have submitted Ph.D. thesis will be considered PG degree holders only.
- The remuneration will not be enhanced for any reason during the term of engagement.
- Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail/mobile and are expected to join immediately.
How to Apply-
- All interested candidates shall report to the concerned departments at 08:30 am on the notified dates.
- The candidates attending the walk-in interview must produce the following documents (Originals & Photocopies) at the time of the interview.
- Filled-up application (format enclosed)Valid Photo-IDDate of birth certificate
- All academic/professional certificates (Mark lists of all semesters/years and
Degree/Provisional certificate of Ph.D., PG, and UG Programs)
- Caste certificate (SC / ST / Non-creamy layer OBC certificate/ EWS certificate) obtained on or after 01-04-2022 from a competent authority.
- Experience certificate
- Re-prints of research publications
- Any other information related to eligibility