Designation/Position- Permanent Teaching Positions
College of Vocational Studies (University of Delhi) invites applications for Permanent Teaching Positions from eligible and interested candidates
About- Online applications are invited in the prescribed Applications Form available College website from eligible candidate for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor’s in the various Departments in the Academic level-10 (Rs 57,700 – 182,400/- as per 7th Pay Commission) plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time. The last date for receipt of application is 15.04.2023 or within three weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. The web-link for online submission of application is http://colrec.uod.ac.in
|Department||Total No. Of Post s||UR||EWS||OBC||ST||sc||PwBD|
Location- College of Vocational Studies (University of Delhi)
The National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign Universi
ty/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
The direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors in the Colleges shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selection by the duly constituted Selection Committees.
- Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details given below:
Fees for Assistant Professor.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply-
In case of anypersistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the College E-mail ID cvs firstname.lastname@example.org .