Designation/Position- Permanent Teaching Positions
Aryabhatta College (University of Delhi) invites applications for Permanent Teaching Positions from eligible and interested candidates
About- Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from the eligible candidates at Web-link http://colrec.uod.ac.in/ for appointment to Assistant Professor in Pay Level-10 (as per VII Pay Commission) in various subjects in the College. The last date for receipt of the application is 31.01.2023 or within 21 days from the publication date of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates may approach the Helpdesk set up at the College if they require assistance filling out the application form.
|Name of the Subject||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||PwBD*||Total|
|Business Economics||–||–||02||01||01||01 (VI)||05|
Location- Aryabhatta College (University of Delhi)
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details given below:
Fees for Assistant Professor.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply-
All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the College website. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the College website,www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.